documentingreality.com

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by labananaha, Dec 24, 2010.

1. have any of you guys watched documentingreality.com high?
    just curious because i watched it sober but i think i'll seriously fuck up my head if i watch it high.
    any thoughts comments previous experiences would be great
    thank you

2. i dono man im to scared to even click it

3. wtf is documentingreality?

4. can i get an invite braa?

5. thats just a little disturbing..:bolt:

6. Whoa.

I can stomach it all, it's a little entertaining/just plain sick and something I shouldn't be looking at.

7. Its kinda like the YNC that shit is disturbing but it shows you life is fragile

8. #8 Scribbles510, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010
    I haven't seen it high (I just looked at it right now) but I can tell you that it would be just about the same thing as me being sober.

9. Wow, some of the people commenting on the images are more disturbing than the images themselves.

10. So there goes my idea of being a medic in the army. FUCK

11. What is it? Gory pictures?

I've got a hangover so I'm not clicking shit. :p

12. sucks got to sign up to see more pics :(

13. That's funny you bring that website up as I was there just yesterday after my bud started talking about "blue waffle" (if you don't know what that is, don't look it up). I wish they wouldn't make that forum private. Maybe if they opened it up to the public they could get more photos and stoners like us could continue to spend our hard earned cash on Ganj and get some cheap entertainment from flipping out over Mexican Porsche crash victims.

14. now this is my kind of people.
    all love.
    i read some of the comments on that site and thought the whole world has gone crazy.
    i watch those videos and cringe not entirely sure why i watch it in the first place, but i think i watch it to not forget that part of reality and try to accept everything in life, even death.
    i'm working as a cna now so i know i'm gonna have to face cleaning a dead body sometime soon. hopefully the videos helped prepare me for it.

15. [​IMG]
    JonBenét Ramsey Autopsy

16. Seems to be a lot of chicks on that site. Users i mean.

17. I'll probably buy myself a slot. Unless somebody has some free invites to throw around.

18. cmon dude dont watch this shit. whoever looks at that site is fucked up in the head. how can you get off to other people killing themselves and other sick shit like that. the world is a very fucked up place

19. #19 AlexanderTheGr8, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011

This is the internet. You don't get points for being a status quo enforcer.

I'm interested in seeing some of the things that society has censored from us. I don't expect you to understand.

20. lol.. if ya wanna be informed about reality you (sh/c)ould be aware 0f some of the more.. unpleasant situations, granted you gain anything from observing such.. it's exactly what it says it is, documentingreality.