Documenting Reality..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cannibetrue, May 16, 2011.

1. Oh look, another gore site. Too bad there aren't 5 million of these on the internet.

2. #22 Mogwai, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
    From the name of the website, I expected something along the lines of philosophical and maybe even spiritual content for some reason. What I actually got was a gore site. You might wanna mention that is what it is in OP

I will look at a car accident because it's out of the norm for me. It's unusual. I don't look in hopes of seeing a mangled body. In fact, that's the LAST thing I want to see when I see a car wreck. I'd much rather be able to laugh at some idiot driver who made a stupid mistake but was okay than see somebody seriously hurt and think "shit, I hope they end up okay"

3. What about celebrity morgue. Not a huge site, but it's free, and it's sure gruesome. dot com btw.

4. Scrath that. it got taken down.

5. I remember going on there quite a few years ago. Never posted any comments though haha, I was like scarred from half the shit. I think I finally left after I saw that 3 guys and the hammer video or whatever. Some of the images still come to mind when I think about it, really powerful stuff seeing that gore.

I think the worst part was not the content though, it was the crazy peoples reactions to it. Like someone would get mutilated and people would be like...."wheres part 2?"

I mean wtf?!

6. Been a member since 09. Badass. Watchn sum fight vids atm ;p

7. I do and I feel so messed up for it. I thought I was the only one who was interested in that stuff. You kinda get immune to it after a while. I just can't see anything about kids:/

8. thread revival... I want to check this site out for a psych class im taking next semester, any chance anyone has a spare invite?