Documenting Reality..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cannibetrue, May 16, 2011.

1. Anyone else on here go to DocumentingReality.com?

Disclaimer: There are things on this site that you might not be able to handle. Do not come back to this thread complaining that you saw something you don't agree with, as the site itself is home to highly controversial subjects, situations, and people.

2. I went on there and after a few clicks it told me to buy an invitation or some shit.

3. Yes, an invitation is only $10 and it actually gets you 3 of them. 1 is for you, the other 2 are for whoever you want to give them to.

It's not like the site gets a free pass from paying fees..:rolleyes:

4. Stupid website, stupid thread, stupid post.

Have a nice day.

5. If you get 3 then you should give me one.
    I would honestly never pay for something like that.

6. Stupid troll.

Have a nice day.

If you would never pay, then I'm sure they'd never care if you joined.

7. liveleak.com and abovetopsecret.com is free... if you can find stuff on that pay site that isnt on these two, i'll give you 10 bucks to keep

8. lol advertising for an awful paysite

+1 to harry

for once

9. Read the OP before trolling, I'm not advertising for anyone, I wanted to know if anyone else in GC participated on the site.

The disclaimer is for if anyone who had never been to the site went to it, they would be prepared.

If you don't care about the site, and have nothing constructive to say, post elsewhere, no one will miss you.

10. Really sounds like advertising

11. I checked it out. Not gonna lie it looks really interesting (the police videos atleast),

anyone got an extra invite they're willing to throw my way?

12. so i googled it and the description was photos and videos of death? i dont want to go to it until this is confirmed or denied. i just dont have any interest in looking at that stuff. not judging u guys, to each his own.

13. ^Basically is, look around.

They range from basically mild to extremely fucked - you don't have to watch them, just browse through and see the titles.

14. ill admit. i have a decently strong stomach...or at least above avg. i can see blood and not get queezy...i can watch operations on tv while eating...etc.

however i dont wanna see people die in horrible ways one after the other. that site must be a bunch of future serial killers or psychos if you ask me.

15. Sounds like my kind of site so far. *clicks*

16. Thats a cool little site. I would sign up now as the little time counter kinda ruined a thread I was reading haha but I am broke :)

17. I used to go on that website when it was free.

If anyone has an extra invite send me a message and I'll give you my email address, thanks.

I didn't even get to see a video because I kept switching between threads :mad::mad::mad:

18. #19 Cannibetrue, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    Nope, just a bunch of people who aren't afraid to watch the brutal truth that never gets aired on TV anymore. You should have seen what they used to air on TV back in the day with WWII and such. They don't show that stuff on TV anymore...

EDIT: Also, I'm not a future serial killer or psycho (maybe by your definition but that doesn't count for much). Everyone has their interests, I just so happen to take an interest in unusual forms of death. You don't say people in the Morgue are weird just because they work with dead people. Since it is their job, you take it for granted that they do it just to make a living, but believe me, some of them enjoy their work more than you know.

19. I don't know how I stumbled across this website but after reading all the comments to your first question, I was shocked. Really? If you have nothing nice to say GO AWAY.

Being a member on DR does not make you a future killer. Ignorance is running rampant. :(

Do not act like you are not a person who slows down on the freeway HOPING to see a mangled mess when there is an accident. On DR there is no hoping and I dont have to drive anywhere.

I know this is an old thread. I just had to say my peace.

Love some DR <3