Documenting noobs first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by icky the noob, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Is this not the perfect way to LTS? I took a little plastic flossing tool and cut the string heated up the top and bent it to make a better hook... Thoughts?[​IMG]

Documenting noobs first grow

2. That's not the purpose of lst

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It's to bend branches out of the way to let light inside the canopy when the plant gets bigger, don't do it seedling you'll damage them. And it's not the actually stem just branches that are blocking the light from the inside of the plant

4. 1461123204279.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have this same 3 series, cost me $16 each at Grow Crazy but they have them on ebay,amazon etc...

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. I just buy the gallon ones for 25$ at a local hydro store

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's actually the opposite unless I'm understanding it wrong. The CFL bulbs use little wattage but produce about 4 times the amount of light. Great thing is you can keep them within one or two inches of the plant. If a CFL is rated 23w it actually pushes out 100w. I've been told you get on average 1 gram per watt. 150 watt you might produce 150 grams. Buy a 150 watt HPS you can grow start to finish with it. Problem with that is the heat.

• Like Like x 1
  8. No for growing you go off the low watts. Growing with cfls is a huge pain when you have multiple plants (I've done it) they stretch to different sizes ect that's why I said fuck it n got a hid

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. How many cfls do you currently have? I think you need more light

• Like Like x 1
  10. Go grab like 2 more if you can your space is just a little to big, I can tell by the leaf density and color

11. For how much light you currently have