Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Documenting grows?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xXHelixXx, Aug 3, 2011.

1. This might be a weird question but I plan on documenting every grow in a binder like science class :). Every 2-3 days maybe week i will update with pictures of each plant as well as record the grow medium, temps, humidity, strain, nutes, ph, ect. so that way if i have any problems i can have this binder as a reference.

However, what if the worst case scenario happens and i get busted? Im assuming there would be a statute of limitations but would it be a bad idea to keep such a log if the po po see how many plants ive grown they might have a worse attitude towards me??

:smoke:

2. high chances they'd use it against you in court

3. yea i was going to do it on my computer but thats real sketchy. Idk maybe keep it in a safe?