Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Documentary

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by littleststoner, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm new here but have been smoking a while. I'm going to school for film and photography and I'd like to do a short documentary on smokers and legalization. I needed other stoners opinion on how I should go about asking people to be taped or not and weather they'd like talking about their experience / use of the herb and what their thoughts were. Comments,questions,opinions would be greatly appreciated, either here or through message.

2. #2 Nike is Cool, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    I'm sure tons of people would love to get their opinions out there in support of legalization. Remember, their faces and voices can always be altered in post production! Also, be sure to get some people who oppose legalization as well, it will give the effect of removing bias for the viewer. Good luck and please upload it so we can watch it!

Some questions you can ask are:
    Why did you decide to smoke cannabis?
    When did you first smoke cannabis?
    Were you worried what people would think?
    Were there any particularly interesting events in your life due to marijuana?
    What do you think about Medicinal Marijuana?
    What do you think about recreational legalization?

And for those opposed:
    Were you ever pressured into trying cannabis?
    If yes, what made you say no?
    Were you worried what people would think about you?
    What are your thoughts on medicinal marijuana?
    What are some things you've heard about marijuana as far as health factors go?
    Do you drink alcohol?
    If yes, what do you believe makes alcohol safer or different than marijuana?

Remember, your audience is not always going to be on your side of the argument presented but it still needs to be interesting to them, and also informative with facts rather than opinions!

3. Thank you! And I definitely will.:]

4. I'll definately watch haha. Try contacting other producers n see how they went about it. Also watch other docs and try to find things they missed so you don't sound like a broken record. Good luck tho.

5. Perhaps you might want to ask both groups their age and what they do for a living.