Documentary About Legalization of Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by MattyHollywood, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Hello friends, My name is Matty and I am going to do a documentary called "Road To The HIGHway" on the legalization of marijuana and what it means and does for America. We're going to do a road trip to Colorado (where it is legal now) and are going to interview people, talk to doctors, athletes and celebs all on the way, for the whole journey to learn about peoples views from the east coast all the way to the west coast. NY and NJ (where I live) have the strictest laws on Marijuana and it's the most thought about and questioned drug out there and we are going to learn about it and also have ea crazy journey with live web casts during the documentary and blog, write on Facebook and do podcasts along the way. We will make a film through the whole 14 days we will be traveling back and forth from NJ to Colorado. We need a great shop (such as yours) to help promote and get peoples attention about my documentary and I would love for you guys to be apart to help us get the word out because this will be a very interesting and intense trip all by car and with the legalization being so ground breaking. We all need to learn about it more and see what it's really about. This will be a very funny, insightful and adventurous documentary about an actor/comedy writer and photographer who learn about marijuana, the people who support/don't support it, what it really is and how it's used and learning about the historic event where it was legalized. This documentary not only will be submitted to film festivals but will be promoted and talked about internationally and hopefully it will make a big impact in the world to get mass exposure and attention. I want to reach out to all the smokers and non smokers who aren't that knowledgeable on marijuana and who want to learn more, so I can help not just myself, but others who can learn something about marijuana, legalizing it and the journey we took to learn about it form the east coast to the west coast. This will go international, so make sure to watch online for all the behind the scene footage and pictures and live web casts while we film and be apart of the fun! Please help support me and spread the word! It would mean the world to me!

LIKE the Facebook page below and follow our updates! We film in April! Thanks so much!
    http://www.facebook.com/Road2TheHIGHWAY

Twitter/Instagram are all the same as well!

2. sounds like a great journey! make sure yo know what ur doing tho because making a documentary on weed is very hard. You could either help or dramatically hurt the cause if you do it wrong. Good luck and have fun in Colorado

3. I will make sure that I help people learn and give people big laughs through my road trip/journey to Colorado. Make sure to LIKE and share that facebook page if you could though. The more exposure, the better!