doctors? i got a bump on my thigh.

Discussion in 'General' started by nicnac370, Jun 4, 2011.

1. i need a nurse or a doctor.. but i'm sorta high, and lazy.

y'see.. i've never felt it the whole time i was in school after i've been sitting down a buncha times.

i came home.. bought weed.. rolled in entourage with my bro, and failed.. first attempt.. rolled in paper...
    checked if the roof apartment had an alarm.. not exactly.. smoked on the roof..

now the thing about the roof, is that there's a lot of flying insects.. and the tree branches are tall enough to reach the top building.

so.. i smoked with my brothers.. and walked around the roof, and i started feeling this itch.. this itch on my thigh.. it was a massive itch THAT HAD TO BE SCRATCHED.

so.. i scratched it, and it started to burn. and then i noticed that... that bump came outta no where.

i had to go home, and pull down my pants.

here's the pictures. it doesn't look so good.

Attached Files:

2. Its a zit

There isnt anyone qualified to give you medical advice. Go to a real doctor

3. Definitely terminal cancer.

RIP

4. you don't need to go to the doctor, pop it and tell your brother to give you a hug.

5. Looks like an ingrown hair. Owy.

6. [​IMG]

7. Forum full of high people probably isn't a good substitution for a trained professional

8. im not high.

OP... that looks like a worm dug a hole under your skin. what the fuck bro... fix that man... :smoke::smoke:

9. A dab of toothache remedy (Ora-gel, etc) will kill the itch. Many are 1/5 benzocaine, a good topical anesthetic.

Granny

10. It's a zit for sure.
    I read that zits on your buttocks/thighs come from a food allergy.
    Have you been eating anything new lately?

11. #11 nicnac370, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    actually... no.

12. and these.

Attached Files:

13. there called heat-zits bro, stop posting pictures. Squeeze the puss out of them and grow a pair. How old are you?

14. I'm glad you added two pictures that were worse than the first one. That definitely answers some questions. Like, the question of: "is nicnac interested in showing his thigh on the interwebs"
    How about this.
    I can't decide on what it is until you share a picture of your stomach.
    Or your chest.
    You have till the end of the day.

15. #15 DDV, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I lol'd

16. I fucking knew this was going to be a troll haha

17. May be it's his dick.

18. you got herpes dude.
    :wave: