Doctor Who

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Half Stoned, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Oh ho ho - he's not averse to helping others, he's there to make them help themselves.  He's terribly manipulative right now.

• Like Like x 1
    Which is one of my favourite aspects of the Doctor, so I'm a very happy fan right now!

• Like Like x 1
  3. He's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

You know who. 

Dang, that was like the swerve everyone saw.

4. Yeah, saw it coming from like 5 miles off.  I was hoping for the Rani, but hey, it was good anyway.  She works very well in the role.

5. Sorry guys, but I just can't do it. I'm a hard core nerd and a lot of my friend love the show but it just looks to cheap and low rent to me. The effects look like they're from the early 80's. I know it's possible to have better effects. I've seen Youtube channels that do a better job. 

6. The beginning seasons of the relaunch were very small budgeted and affordable cgi was still not as common. They do get better, you just have to overlook the visuals a bit and appreciate the storyline and character development

7. #507 Frobisher, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    Danny's death is IMO the most heart breaking death in the series (mostly because he was just caught in the events amd that he only wanted to live a normal honest life with the woman he loved).
    Was pretty sad that there was no Malcolm (Doctor)/Ollie (Seb) interaction.
    Can't wait to see more of Missy.
    Make Jamie Mathieson the next showrunner or at least head writer under Tobby Whithouse.

8. I know it's the off season for doctor who haha but if anyone's looking for the limited edition gift set that came out a year or two ago, there was just one posted on eBay for a hell of a lot cheaper than the $899 price range I've been seeing! just giving y'all a heads up if any of you were interested :) has the sonic screwdriver universal remote, seasons 1-7 on blue ray, and a bunch of specials and extras.

link is: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=391072389595

9. I like the new doctor Just fine. The show is as good as ever.

10. The new dr was better as malcolm tucker lol
    Everytime i look@ him i expect a torrent of swear words.

11. Who's ready for the new season?

12. I liked Jodie as the new Doctor. Lets see what the new writer has in store for this season. Peter played a great Doctor.
    Twice upon a time is a gem.

13. I suggest things have been politically even socially updated

by the powers that be since Aug 23, 2010 of this thread..?

after all its financed by the british taxpayer