Doctor Strange(2) in the Multiverse of Madness starts production

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, Oct 9, 2020.

1. (script not finished yet)After the events of Avengers: Endgame, Dr. Stephen Strange continues his research on the Time Stone. But an old friend turned enemy seeks to destroy every sorcerer on Earth, messing with Strange's plan and also causing him to unleash an unspeakable evil.
    [​IMG]
    The title is a play on In the Mouth of Madness which is also a horror movie directed by John Carpenter.

the Doc has a minor part in spiderman 3, most likely will be released before Doc Strange (2)

See it as a merging of the greedy corporations, Marvel, Sony even Disney?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. May be 2 years out from now @Dizzy, didn't catch Black Panther as yet but will?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thank You For The Info @vostok I Really Looking Forward to This Doctor Strange 2 Multiverse of Madness an Also Spider Man 3! You Should Really Check That Black Panther Movie Out Tho I Sure You Will Like it. That Movie is Amazing/Lit.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. will get it tonight

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. #5 Dizzy, Oct 9, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    Good Please LMK What You Think When You Done Watching it? The Black Panther Movie I Mean!

Anyways About Doctor Strange 2 IK who That Dude is That Trying To Destroy Every Sorcerer on Earth He That Black Guy With The Powers...It Going to Be Tough To Win Against Him an Bad Enough but I Wonder What the "Unspeakable Evil" is That Will Get Unleashed This Times lol.:eek::eek2::bolt:

~Toni~

6. @vostok You Ever Catch The Black Panther Movie My Friend?

~Toni~

7. Not yet Dizzy My girls say she tires of men in Latex, but will sneak a look soon

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Oh Lol Ok Its All Good Man Just HMU When You See it then :)

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1