Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doctor pee tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeekendTokerr, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Hey guys I was just wondering if thc would show up in a doctors pee test and/or if they would even bring it up,
    Cheers WeekendTokerr

2. At a physical? Typically they'll just do a urinalysis, looking at pH, specific gravity, protein, blood, glucose, etc, not drugs. They can't do a drug test without telling you that they're doing a drug test. Don't worry.

3. #3 WeekendTokerr, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks man helps alot :)

4. What are you having the urinalysis done for?

5. Bladder Infection I'm assuming.
    Appendicitis
    Stomach Aches
    Yearly Checkup
    Parents paid the doctor off to do a drug test
    Etc. Etc.

6. Not actually getting one at the moment I'm just trying to educate myself so I know what to expect if it happens to be needed in the future

7. They cannot do a drug test with informing the patient.

8. Sure they can if the patient is underage and the parents request it.

9. Everyone on this site is 18 years and older, right? :smoke:

10. If you are 18 and over well in Australia if you are underage you still need to give consent

11. I thought doctors couldn't discuss results with anybody anyways?

Does the hippocratic oath not apply to underage people who's parents pay the bills?? how unjust

12. You act surprised. Until you are 18 your rights under the law are quite limited with regards to privacy. It's always been that way in the US, and law > hippocratic oath in terms of enforcement.

13. osg's got it on the head.

As a minor in the US, you have the rights equivalent to a dog. lets say a k9 unit pup for shits and giggles

14. thats a terrible comparison lol, K9 pups are officers, even as puppies

but other than that, they can tell your parents but I still don't think they can tell LEO's or anyone

15. #16 daxdroxkilla575, Jul 25, 2011
    Less then that dude, the US would rather lose 20 civilians then one K9 drug dog.

16. I ain't hatin on Americans but the US law and government system is FUCKED it's like the should all have a bong and chill out for a while and hopefully realize what a beautiful plant they are holding back from the world today

17. Every country is for all intents and purposes FUCKED. Its not like bud is legal everywhere else. At least they don't kill us for it here haha

18. #19 WeekendTokerr, Jul 25, 2011
    To true!