Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Doctor in Santa Rosa

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by amnesty, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Could anyone lend some advice on a good doctor in Santa Rosa (or the east bay area). I've looked through the canorml.org website but my concern is that I smoke to alleviate anxiety and depression as opposed to any sort of physical ailment. I was hoping someone knew of a doctor that was sympathetic to the help that marijuana can provide to mental health before I jumped in the deep end and called one of them at random.

Thanks!

2. Friend of mine went to an evaluation office near howarth park in santa rosa, and his chief complaint was anxiety and depression (tears were involved) and he got his prescription. Medicann has an office in S.Rosa as well. Let me know how things go if you take care of this soon, I'm planning to go in for evaluation for anxiety myself in the next week or two.

3. I went to MediCann off Montgomery in Santa Rosa, but you'll need some medical records and whatnot.

4. *off topic but I live in santa rosa south west area

5. What about insomnia? There is no way to prove I have it unless some observes me. I don't think they would just hand me a perscription on speculation.

6. I heard that its easy as fuck to get medical bud.

7. Most every MMJ doctor will require medical records showing you have what you claim you have, and in most cases showing that you've been treated for it.

8. While that may be true, statements like that set the movement as a whole back. Keep that stupid ass shit to yourself.

9. I have been treated in the past for mental health but the guy I went to see refused to perscribed anxiety medication. Would it be enough that I've gone to see someone in the past few years?