Doc says i could die if i dont quit...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Splatsz, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Well due to the dryness of my area/boredom/price of grass recently around here and my shortage of money i had been doin triple cs(already tried to quit once i just recently came back to them) and ended up doin 30 in a day when i had left my tolerance at about 8..crazy fucken trip but the thing is i already have high blood pressure and for the past couple of days after that my heart was beating insanley and i could tell somethin was wrong so i left during a class one day to see the doctor and appearntly my heart rate was at 83 and my blood pressure was 138...... and if i dont quit i can get an ulcer or some thing on my heart(forgot what it was called)..scared the shit out of me....
    damn i need a blunt

2. Uhm I'd advise you to stop takeing trip C's then like your doctor said man...or at least get robo gel caps with DXM the only active drug in it.

3. why are u taking triple c's. why cant u just get robotussin cough gels? they contain no apap.

and please dont abuse DXM that much.

i never understood the allure with that drug was, i mean people ruin their lifes with it, i mean if ur gonna ruin ur life with a drug use a real drug not cough syrup lol. if any1 doesnt know what im talking about search. dxm addict intervention

but mainly man listen to your doctor he knows what hes talking about!

4. Those are both normal readings - BP is just a tad high..

Either way, doing Triple Cs is stupid. If you want to Robotrip, get the gel caps or the syrup with DXM as the sole ingredient.

5. Exactly. Why would you use Triple C's that can hurt you when you can take Robitussin that won't?

6. Sounds like you have more problems than just possibly ruining your heart, eyes, brain, liver, and stomach through CCCs if you can't stand being sober for a bit while money is tight.

7. Man, please dont do DXM that shit is really not even worth the 15$ you spend on the allergy or whatever pills you get...

Just smoke weed, and experiment with Hallucinogens, its safer for you I'd say.

8. DXM is in no way dangerous.

If you are safe and only use products that have ONLY DXM in them then your fine.

But Triple C's and drugs with more than just DXM are dangerous

9. peeps still pop triple c's? what is this 2002?

10. go do a real drug

11. You should probably take more triple cs

12. This just shows how ignorant you are concerning drugs.

DXM is very much a real drug. Because it comes in a cough syrup medium has no bearing on whether it is a "real" drug or not. You can isolate the DXM, and take it like that, if you so choose.

People seem to forget that codeine, cocaine, cannabis tinctures, opium, and heroin used to be available OTC as well. Bet you wouldn't call any of those an fake drug.

13. I agree with all of what you said here, but i think that DXM is a drug that can ruin your life with(iv seen it happen), and if you are gonna ruin your life with a drug... there are many more powerful and potent drugs to that with, but haha baked

here is the video i was talking about
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DThxSf1eWo8]YouTube - A&E Intervention - Ben & Josh Pt. 1[/ame]

14. Well pretty much ANY drug can ruin your life with sufficient abuse

15. tripple c's are for highschool kids... grow up and abuse a real drug..

seriously, if you don't have money maybe you have some priorities to attend to, and you probably don't need to trip... just a my $.02

16. I can see doing some robo cough gels once in a while when your bored, but not every day. Stop?:smoke:

17. Lol...taking DXM everyday isn't dangerous? Okay.....

18. poster boy for pandora's box?

19. hahahaah triple C's ....

20. makes me want to try dxm...