Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do your rents know you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krimit, Oct 25, 2010.

1. How did they end up finding out and how well did they take it?

2. found a pipe, not well

3. I was almost sure they had found out from back pack searches and such, so i just came clean...sat them down before they had a talk with me...told em i was smoking pot and i LOVED it and wasnt planning on stopping anytime soon, that they could either accept it and support my choice and i could smoke at home in a stable/safe environment OR they could get super pissed off not talk to their son, and i was going 2 do it anyways if they got mad or not, i would be sneaking 2 smoke and in places all over the map and would probably be driving, hiding from cops in...danger...they were upset but they accepted it so it went awesome!!!
    :smoke:

4. Came home high one night, I walked past my mom, she said I smelled like skunk. (I had my piece and a half 8 in my pocket)

They didn't do anything. I just went on my way. They confronted me later on though, which was very uncomfortable, but I'm extremely glad it's out of the way.

5. One day many many years ago, me and my mom were in the car. I just said 'mom, I got high yesterday'.
    She was a little confused at first, but never mad.
    Now she's my best supplier! :)

6. I smoke with my step dad....and my mom just knows because she asked me and i told her straight up. I'm 20 and she really doesn't care.

7. My mom knows I smoke and is chill about it. My dad doesnt. If he found out my ass would probably be in the obituaries.

8. wow, man. you really are a piece of fucking work, arent you? how about you go fuck yourself and use the goddamn search function next time? there is prolly about 600+ threads just like this fucking one, and we dont need rascals like you posting more and more of this spammy ass garbage. fuck you.

9. You need to chill out Mr. one post. Theres this really awesome stuff called weed. you should try it. It soothes your hate for others.

10. Wow. GTFO, Troll. :wave:

11. Sure do. Got over that a long time ago.

12. fuck you. you dont know what your fucking talking about you ignorant methhead. i dont need to take lip from some meth addicted zombie. stop smoking that rock, asshole. meth is a poison, weed is awesome.

13. But meth is legal and weed isnt anyone can see which one is better :rolleyes:

14. lolol

anyway, my mom used to be pissed about it, now i toke all the time, she doesnt really care. she'd rather me get high at home than out where hte pigs can get me. hell, she even supports my grow.

15. My mom caught me smoking tea and catnip (lol) a long time ago, but when I moved out of the house when I was 18 she found one of my bongs.
    I had been smoking in the house for about a year and a half, but she knew all my friends smoked and basically assumed I did too. At one point, she let me smoke joints in the garage, but hassled me about it when I started to do it every night...cause weed is as addictive as cocaine ;)
    She's super cool about it, and has told me some stories from her glory days :p

16. Nah my parents don't know, at least to my knowledge.

It's not that I think they'd look down upon me or punish me, I just don't know what they'd do.