Do your pets snore?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Shipwreck, Mar 5, 2011.

1. My dog Bailey does. :cool:

2. My pigeon's don't :)

3. my lab is a sleep farter big time

4. I have a lab too and she snores so god damn loud, and definitely a sleep farter

5. Sometimes, but he mostly just thinks he's chasing squirrels when he's asleep.

6. My Bengal Cat, Keela snores...it's so funny. Here is a picture of her after I woke her up:

Attached Files:

7. DUDE! thats awesome lol, mine is about 11 years old, snores like fuck, farts in her sleep, jumps in MY bed and growls at me if i bother her, she dont even open her eyes just GRRRRR! lmfao, she acts just the same as she did at 8 months :hello:

8. That's so awesome. Mine is only 5 months old, she's still a pup. but her dog farts smell like something died.

9. Don't even get me started on my dogs farts.

I swear it's like a concoction of the worst smelling stuff ever.

He does snore sometimes too, my cat snores like a mofo tho. He's part Bombay which are closely related to Persians so his face is kind of smushed in, hence the snoring.

10. my american male bulldog snores louder than my ol-lady does,,,,

especially if hes laying on his back,,,,

i got a 90 lb dog that thinks it's human,,,,

let the ol-lady get out of bed to take a piss,,,,and see who jumps in her spot,,,,?????:confused:

11. hellyeah lol.. i remember one time my mother got scared because she thought someone was sleeping behind the sofa

12. my girlfriend does, and her hair is soft. does that count?

13. nope but my dog lets out those silent farts from time to time. some of the stinkest shit you will ever smell.

14. try sleeping with a pug in your house...noisiest fucking sleepers ever.

15. My biggest cat does for sure, does a little moaning an groanin sometimes too. I think it's mostly cause she's gotten so chubby in her old age....she's only snored the past couple of years, she's 14 and almost 20lbs.

Sometimes she makes it hard to hear the tv, then i have to wake her up
    I'll take the cat snoring tho...used to have dogs and damn those farts are really bad!:(

Attached Files:

16. my dogs do. my cat twitches like crazy in his sleep

17. I've only heard my dog bark once and it was in her sleep