do your parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DopeGame, Jan 19, 2014.

1. My parents were only kinda mad when they found out. They took everything away, but never bothered to drug test or anything. My mom was a foreign kid with minimal English skills, yet somehow became friends with all the drug dealers as well as the Pabst Blue Ribbon guy's son. She was in high school in the 70's... Whether she wants to admit it to me or not, she smoked for sure. My dad told me the story of his tennis ball container bong (LOL) that his dad found and had no idea what it was. They're not down to smoke with me, though. :( I really wanted them to.

2. my dad knows. growing up my mom always told us that my dad was hardcore anti-drug (we've had a lot of prescription pill/meth heads in the family) but just recently my dad joked around with me about pot brownies a couple times and then finally asked me if i would make him some for his birthday and i still thought he was joking but then one day i was high and asked him why he asked ME to do that and he was like "oh, i don't know what you do but i know where you work (pizza delivery lol) that you probably have access to it and that you're cool with stuff like that" and then i basically told him i do smoke and if he ever wants to smoke just come to me. my mom had a massive stroke, so i don't really talk to her too much so i don't think she knows.

3. My parents had "suspicions" that I was a stoner in HS.

now..35 years later, I've started up again. They don't know...and I'm not planning to tell them.

4. They used to have my liquor out on the table when I came home... BUSTED!! No matter where I hid it. Years later I laughed about that and told them about my secret hole behind the molding in my closet... My dad laughed and said it wasn't a secret... Bastard had pinched every fucking bag I ever had. He was upset when I left because he had to start buying it again. Said he even cleaned my bong a few times for me because it was so nasty my step mom was afraid to use it. Lol

Must've saved them a few grand over the years.

5. Nope. They caught my brother and kicked him out on the spot.

Haha jk. Ya they do. I vape and smoke js with my dad. My mom doesn't care I blaze just don't like doing it together since I'm still her lil baby even if I am 21..

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Dude my friend gf is just like your mom. She is all hippy and shit and even she used to blaze now she super anti weed... Wtf

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Are you asking if i "do" my parents. Nah dude.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app