Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do your parents know or mind if you toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThaMuffinMan, Nov 17, 2011.

1. My dads known I've toked for a few years, he smokes now so I can smoke with him which is awesome. :bongin:
    And my mom knew as well but I haven't talked to her in a very long time.

2. My mom doesn't know I smoke but she was like a hippie in the 70s so I don't think she would care and my step dad is the shit. We buy and smoke together all the time.

3. My parents know i smoke, and i'm 99% sure they know i smoke in the house, while they don't approve, overtime they've just kinda gotten used to it and accepted it. I can openly talk to them about wanting to grow... though unfortunately they won't let me grow even personal plants in the house haha. Partially i think they're just too nice people to kick me out or anything like that, they know that them trying to be mad about it, or kicking me out or anything, would just ruin any relationship we have.

4. My parents are scared for me to toke cause she wants me to wait till I'm 21 still live with the rents so. So they both know me and my brother smokes so its all good they find my stash a lot but they don't react that much but if they do they freak the fuck out

5. I started smoking when I was in my early 20's. I told my mom a few years ago. She was completely chill about it. She was a hippy and still kinda is. I've even smoked with her a few times. About a week ago, she called me and said that a friend had given her some weed and did I want some. I went over and found out this friend gave her a full mason jar of some home grown. She gave us a quarter of the jar. I was so happy

6. Smoked with both of my parents. It gets to that point for some. It isn't really some big deal though.

7. They know. I'm at college so it's not like they could do anything about it anyway. But I feel like they judge me for it.

8. My parents could care less, Im 21 and have a job and make good money. I try to get my mom to blaze but she never will and my dad gets Dt'd at work so he cant either

9. [quote name='"mc9391"']my parents flipped when i got caught. sucks. i just smoke outside at night when everyones asleep though. im 20, 2nd year college student, live at home.

EDIT: Sucks now that its getting cold out. i just chief my 1 hitter fast though, then re pack it inside and chief fast again.[/quote]

Welcome to my life.. Haha. That's exactly what I do,

10. Move out then?

11. Both my parents know. I sorta decided to just tell them instead of hiding it. My dad is cool with it, but is weird about it too, because he thinks that I care too much about it since I don't only look at marijuana as a way of getting fucked up.

My mom hates it. She doesn't bother looking at positives about marijuana and only looks at the negatives. She's always trying to bring up some negative story involving weed...

12. Lol she knows fa Sho. I got caught caught more times than you can count. I think that's why she's cool with me smoking now lol

She just gave up :D

Moving out was nice also :p

13. 'Rents know, dad doesn't care moms a nazi but they let me grow. Uh what? You may ask, me too haha.

14. my parents hate weed. i got caught before, so they know i used to. my mom might know now though... she caught me with a brand new bubbler like a month after i got caught. and one of my sisters friends said i do when my mom was within earshot. so hopefully they dont know, but my mom might.