Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do your eyes get red from smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, May 9, 2011.

1. Group of 3 friends, one ALWAYS gets his eyes red the other one and myself never do.

2. I have bright blue eyes and they get EXTREMELY red when I smoke. I've heard that people with blue eyes get worse red eyes after smoking.

3. #23 eweezy320, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How big is your bowl?

4. Holds about .3 at a time.

I'm an extremely seasoned toker, very high tolerance.

5. my eyes get soo squinty ive had people be like dude how do you see with your eyes cclosed lol. but no mine dont get red either
    Edit also about the blue eyes i have dark blue eyes and mine dont get red

6. The danker the weed the redder my eyes get

7. My eyes on lnly get red when i smoke blunts or take a real big bong hit. But for the most part my eyes never really get red

8. i have to be crazy blitzed for my eyes to turn red

9. My eyes didn't get red like my whole first year or 2 of smoking but recently they get red as hell off the tiniest hit.

10. im like a fucking jedi with visine, when i even care to put them in most people miss it cause it only takes me like 3-5 secs for a double drop in both eyes :D

11. my eyes get fucked automatically, its just when i go all out smoking they turn red like my whole eye is blood

12. Depends on people. Usually some get them or don't . I hear others just grow out of it when their tolerance gets higher.

13. Smoking, yes. Vaping, no.

14. Depends how much I smoke, usually they get pretty lazy though.

15. When i first started smoking, my eyes would get super red, but now they only seem to get red when i smoke a lot more than i normally do.

16. how much do you put in a bowel to yourself?

17. One hit and they are a tad red, after a blunt, my eyes are as red as the devil's dick.

18. I've been tokin for 11 months now and not once have my eyes gotten red

19. Get 2gs of headies
    Roll a blunt with it
    Smoke it all
    Come back and tell us how your eyes look

20. #40 devilzlettuce, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My dicks not that red it's just a myth lol