Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sseeeeee, Jun 15, 2010.

1. usually burn up alone or with others?

Whats good gc. This thread is just asking whether you burn up with a few or couple friends or if you burn up by yourself usually. Just a curious question to see what replies there are..

:EDIT I usually have a combination, but I do burn up by myself often though.

2. i burn alone most of the time since all my friends act like retards when there high.

i will sometimes smoke with them tho

3. Kind of the same situation Darnoc, just took a joint.. bout to hit some gravvv's

4. i usually burn by myself, mainly cuz im the only one that will throw down bud to smoke and that shit get annyoing

5. Damn really R107SL, and that's the only reason that you burn by yourself?

6. haha ya i would think so haha

why is that bad?

7. Because it's just a little stingy of them? Just a little

8. oh on their part? ya well i guess i attract shitty and stingy people. ill still smoke with them on occasion if i really want some company

9. That's pretty lame, start attracting some non-stingy pothead ppls

10. Ahhh I know how you feel. I smoke with friends when possible. Avoid deadbeats. Still ocasionally hang with a friend and smoke him high, walk with my bag.

11. @Ninja, yeah basically the same for me. But nowadays especially...

12. There are somepeople I just cant say no to, gererally the ones I buy from. Now a days I make sure I only smoke a joint or two with them.

13. Your dealers ask you to smoke your weed with them? Sounds like you should find some new connects man

14. They are my friends, I can't really do that (say no) they would hate me. But I have a new dealer and i get better deals, I actually want to smoke with him.

15. Oh in that case I know what you mean but I'm on the other end so I wouldn't have that problem haha, one consistent guy who gets you what you need and how much of it, is all you need.. That is if you don't grow it yourself.

16. I always smoke with my best buddy at his place, with my cousin at his place or alone.