Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by To High 2 Fly, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Just wondering if u get pissed off over little things when ur dry out of bud?

2. haha, this is how a hole got punched in our closet door....all cause I spilled my glass of kool-aid

3. I used to. Since I work, I'm barely dry. I space out my green until next payday.

My paw gets pretty irritated when he doesn't smoke.
    One night he had no green and was stupid drunk. He cursed me out, told me to get the fuck out. Then was like he was gonna snap and hurt something. His friend came over with some green and he texted me to come to the house. The next morning he even texted me that he was sorry about the night before.

I think that's pretty extreme since all he had to do was give me the money to go get him some green. Me and my boyfriend were the weedmen of Iberia Parish. He tripping.

Oh yea. My boyfriend gets like that too if its been a while since he smoked. He gets bored too easily so that's prolly why. He comes up with everything to do when he gets stoned.