Do You...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cawdswallup, May 6, 2014.

1. #21 Delightfully High, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
  2. Thank you. I really do appreciate that.
    I remember this girl from watching that season. Really moving :) definitely appreciate the thoughts and kind words

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Your welcome. What your going through cant be imagined. I just wanted to let you know that people see what your posting on here. And that it isnt being ingored. We just dont know what to say. But we notice and are here for you.

4. My dad (who is 65) can be a bit like this sometimes. He watches FOX news and talks about how everyone on the network should just be drug out in the street and shot. And he is also unwilling to accept new information about things that he has already made up his mind about. Prohibition for example. And he knows I smoke reefer, and that I have made it very clear that I will never stop. But he bases his opinion on the very few people that he has known, that he knows smoke, and since he doesn't like any of them, he has concluded that it turns everyone who uses it into a lazy giggling idiot. And its also impossible to convince him that anyone successful has ever smoked regularly. I can't convince him that people like Steve jobs or Carl Sagan were smokers. Even though they were self professed weed lovers. He just won't accept it.

He is so simple minded that he hates every republican opinion automatically and loves every opinion the democrats have automatically. He does absolutely no thinking for himself, which drives me out of my fucking mind!

He would never pick on someone, or try to embarrass them in real life though. But he was bullied as a child, and so was I. So at least he has that bit going for him. He really does hate bullies. But anyone who disagrees with him about anything is automatically wrong. He has seen everything there is to see and knows everything there is to know and thinks anyone disagrees should not be allowed to draw breath.

5. Honestly smack him the fucking head with a shovel while hes asleep. Release the force all over the matress. And when he questions you why ( which he wont because he wont be able to talk for awhile) tell him exactly what you just wrote

6. I HATE one way minded people. And bullies. Especialy people who pick on people not mentally capable of defending themselves.

7. This. I'm the exact same man, hate people who feel the only way to assert their 'dominance' is by bullying defenceless kids. Always feel the need to stand up for those who can't. Got in plenty fights cause of that, but it's the principle that forces me to do it, like 'try that shit with someone who ain't defenceless, I'll fucking destroy you' haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I hate my biological mother because of her addiction and how it has ruined our relationship to the point of no return.

I also hate her ex husband for showing me that someone is capable of so much hate for a woman that he married. He used to mercilessly beat her in front of me, and his son would lock me in a closet while cheering his dad on.

I hate myself for fucking up my life so early on. From here on out its going to be an uphill battle. It also doesn't help that mental illness and addiction run rampant in both sides of my family.

9. Stay strong on the worst of days.

Nobody hits as hard as life but you can take the punches man.

10. Thanks bro. If anything, my experiences have made me a stronger person, with some drawbacks of course. Oh well :confused_2:

11. I pretty much hate my ex, and a few other people. Just because they are shitty human beings.

12. I hate hypocrites.

I also hate people who hide behind religion to make themselves feel better about committing heinous acts.

Guess those kinda go hand in hand

13. I used to hate many people. Now I've decided not caring about them is a healthier way to live than spending my energy on hating them. Although, I do hate my cousin very much. A few years ago I was just starting to accept my sexuality so I turned to her for advice because I knew she would understand what that's like and I asked that she not pass the information onto anybody. Well, she did and eventually like, 90% of my mom's side of the family found out thanks to her telling her mom and the two of them spreading it to the rest of my aunts. It's been 6 years since that event and I have not spoken to her since, and I highly doubt that I ever will again. She has also never made any attempt to admit that what she did was wrong.

So yeah, I hate one person.

14. I hate the law with fucking conviction, And I cannot, Will not stand for people having any right to tell me what I can or cannot do when the same law seems to not fucking apply to them. It's become a us V'S them with the police when they are us. I'm from the UK where extremists can stand on the streets spouting utter crap about how shit England is and how we are cows waiting to be slaughtered as cops safeguard them. Meanwhile a group of old people do a peaceful protest and get nothing but shit of the police and told to move on or else? Great Britain ain't so fucking great!

15. Nah... I hate no one, love everyone and everything
    But
    just cause I love it all doesnt mean I like everything
    really just disgusted and disappointed by the actions many choose to make
    Disappointed mostly. That sense of disgust is like eating key lime pie and tasting a key.... Lol gotta look for it