Do you worship weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kehinde, Jun 13, 2016.

1. I mean do you love it, revere it, or is it something you have to have?

2. It's the healing of the nations

Its pretty damn great and I love it

• Like Like x 2
  3. It is pretty great but I wouldn't call it the healing of the nations.

4. Well that's your opinion and mine is mine

5. i enjoy cannabis no worshiping though

• Like Like x 1
  6. it is one of many sacred plants

• Like Like x 3
  7. How is it sacred bro? What make it so special from all the other [psychoactives/psychedelics]?

8. As the holiest of the holy in the forbidden forest of knowledge. I compare my love for weed to unconditional love.

• Like Like x 1
  9. So in essence you worship it?

10. In more recent times Rastafari movement uses it as a sacrament aid for meditation. The Greek scythians used it for ceremonies and in Nepal and India it's been used for religious and shamanic practises since 2000 bce. Seems pretty sacred to me

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. I don't go to church, but yes I do worship weed. I have a philosophical analysis I primed from the ancient theologian Thales, who in essence believed all particulate matter in the universe breaks down into water: Out of water, first came weed. People just picked up the plant and deemed it "good." Before demonizing it, that is.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Got to love a bit of Greek mythology over breakfast

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's me and I'm it.

14. lol it's OK to believe in Mt. Olympus and the gods too... where would we be without the heroic stories Zeus enabled us with?
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm asking what sets it apart from other plants or fruit? What about weed makes it worthy of worship or reverence?

Ok so if all matter comes from water how did fire and the state of plasma originate? And why was weed the first to incarnate from water?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Taking me back to my Pre-Socratic learning... I like that.

Well from what I have assessed two men had ideas on that very point. Anaxagoras and Anaximenes. Separation from water implies friction, and the change in heat would elevate or diminish temperature. Anaximenes would argue water cannot be fire, but Anaxagoras would define the state of transition as a force of either love or strife. That is, the bringing together of molecules or the tearing apart of atoms. These are the basic concepts we understand today as dehydration synthesis and hydrolysis, respectively.

As far as plasma goes, that might take more studies on my behalf, but the phase shifting of matter in its entirety could boil down to plasma as that primordial soup, separate from the purity of distilled water.

17. #19 Kehinde, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    You still haven't explained how weed is the first incarnate of water bro. And what would be the origin of water since it is a material object and is subjected to the laws of physics what makes: a) weed the first incarnate of water? B) water so powerful and c) where does water originate from?

And plasma in the transmutation agent of matter.

EDIT: And why is weed worth of worship/reverence?

18. [​IMG]
    From this dudes dad and apparently he liked the odd joint too

• Like Like x 1