Do you work at a fast food resturant??

Discussion in 'General' started by cowofsteel, Jul 26, 2003.

?

Do you hate your job (aka do you work at a fast food joint?)

1. Yea, and I fucking hate it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. HAHA HELL NO!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. at one time, but that was a loonngggg time ago...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Heh. Almost all of my jobs have been food related... I started at Pizza Hut, then went to Starbucks, then an organic food store, then a Pizza place in Santa Cruz called "Upper Crust", and finally, Peet's coffee.

The coffee jobs were the best, but whatever. They're not that great of jobs.

2. i work at harddees,i rob that place blind,fries,mayonayse, ketchup,salt,cheese,cups,plates,bunch of those tubs of ice cream,those 375W lights,basically you name it ive "borrowed it"

3. hmm, all i get to rob from my work is, lessee

-duct tape, gotta have that
    -different plug-converters and sex changers (XLR/DMX/JACK/M-JACK/BNC, VGA etc)
    -different cables i need, mostly BNC/COAX
    -batteries, mostly 9V and AAA
    -strips and straps
    -colour gels (filters)

but it's not really robbing, i need it for work, so they don't mind at all. you're almost encouraged to keep a little stash at home, so that incase of "emergencies" you can be on-place and well equipped without stopping by the warehouse first.

i did get a pc-cabinet from a botched up dead computer recently. very handy, i just need a new motherboard and my rehearsalroom (music) pc is ready. so a brand spanking new computer for less than 70$, that ain't bad.

4. for those of you that do work at fast food, do you always hook your stoned friends up fat? I know i do! last night I gave away 3 mcflurrys, 2 dbl cheese, 2 chicken, and 2 shakes... to one person... haha that was funny watching him carry it all out to his car.

5. I work at my parents resteraunt...its fun I get paid about 350 every two weeks in tips.

6. ^ hell yea thats the job i want

okay this may seem like i'm bitching a lot about work but this has to come out, its pissing me off reallly bad.

i just got back from mcd with my friends one that works there with me and one that doesn't. we went in baked, which doesn't matter since its freaking 10:30pm anway and were the only ones in there. Soooo we get our food (no free food, for some gay reason) and we get 3 waters to fill with soda, like who the fuck cares, everybody does it. After the girl out cleaing the lobby tells us how baked we are (which was gay, cause we weren't even that baked, 2 pinches) the crew manager (aka wannabe) gets really pissed about us putting pop in the water cups. he goes 'hey you three!! get back here with those waters! theres more then pop in these! dump them out!' then he makes a big scene of getting us new water cups and making sure we only put pop in them. it really was the gayest thing ever, i didn't mind working there because i thought the ppl were pretty cool, but now my view is really changed.... im pissed, i thougt they were cool ppl, no just assholes.

7. Yes. I work at chick fil a, hours are super inconnsistent and the store operator is a bi polar douche bag. Only good thing is my manager (NOT store operator) who i work with is super chill, & i work with complete babes. Other than that, FUCK working at fast food, especially chick fil fucking a.