Do you wipe sitting down or standing up?

Discussion in 'General' started by collie_man, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Until recently I always thought that standing up to wipe after releasing one's bowels was the norm. However, to my disbelief, I found out that for some sitting down and wiping has always been the norm. I guess that explains why the toilet paper dispensers in public restrooms are so fucking low to the ground. So, tell me GC, what is the norm?

2. uhh i stay seated... I never knew standion up was an option :confused_2: wouldnt that just squish the poo all around :confused:

3. Why would you stand up and bend over all awkwardly instead of taking advantage of the fact that your already comfortably accessible on a seat? And you get to sit for an extra 30 seconds.

4. #5 Senior PoopiePants, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    Shit... :hide:

Just as funny as when I discovered only 3 years ago (I'm almost 32, so I was like 28 at the time) that you DON'T have to unbutton your pants, pull them down, and then pull your underwear down to pee.

That's what the hole in the boxers and the zipper are for, dipshit (me)!!!!!!

When I figured that out, I was like, "No shit..."

So much easier!!!!

Now I gotta try the sitting down-thing...

Wow... A lot of things I never learned!!!

5. use search..this is a thread already..

6. the threads about having sex with casey anthony went on for awhile :hello:

7. wait this isnt serious is it//

8. Wow. People wipe standing up? How does that... what?

I didn't know.

Sitting down you get more leverage and seperation of buttocks! Science!

9. Why are people acting like it's so hard or crazy to wipe standing up? It's not. But I'm sure doing it sitting down is easier.

10. standing up FTW!

11. You need help.

12. We could just answer the question bro.

13. i lay down on the bathroom floor to wipe my ass

14. I stand up, and kind of bend over :smoke:

Rofl.

15. neither. i just release and walk away :cool:!

16. I have my wife do it...

17. lol i didnt know people didnt it sitting.. i stand up and do a little bending motion lol. doing it sitting down sounds difficult