Do you wear your seatbelt?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Jan 26, 2009.

1. I put it on. Drunk Driving. Not by me but by other assholes. Lates!

2. #22 Leapfrog, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    Always do!

It saved my ass more than once!

On edit:

Last time everybody but me got busted up (teeth out, broken nose, broken ribs) and I walked away.

3. When I drive drunk I normally put on my seat belt.:hello:

4. When I drive drunk... oh wait that's right I don't like killing innocents... ;)

5. I probably would have been dead/seriously injured/crippled twice now, if it weren't for my seatbelt.

6. Always. It's been a habit my whole life, my mom always made me wear one as a kid. Now I have to anyways, in my car it dings at me until i put it on.

7. inno..cent? Wtf is that shit?

That word should be expelled from the english language. Or language in general. If I was obama I would make saying that word punishable by death. :eek:

8. Always do. Here in Germany you have to have your passengers buckle up too or you get blamed and your license taken away. It's crazy.

9. people from Texas drive too fast.

10. Yeah but it makes sense because the driver and all passengers are covered under the cars policy.

11. Always plus in New Jersey its a first degree offense so then can pull u over for not having it on along with talking on the cell phone. So since my car usually smells like pot/cigs id rather keep it on to aviod the hassel. Plus a good friend of mine in senior of high was killed when he hit a tree and wasn't wearing his seatbelt, went right thru the windshield needless to say it was a closed casket funeral.

12. all the time. first thing i do when i get into a vehicle. wasn't aware so many people didn't wear theirs... people have noticed that i always put on my seatbelt right away. hah, oh well. safety first, kids.

13. I have one friend who makes us wear our seat belts, but other than that the only time i wear a seatbelt is when the friend that is driving is high on cocaine.

14. Okay fine, either way you get my point.

15. Nope, I'm an outlaw.

BREAKIN THE LAW, BREAKIN THE LAW!

16. Too many friends have died from accidents.

If my buddies don't want to buckle up. Fine. They know the same people I did and thats thier choice.

After they've lost the same friends I did, I don't see why they don't buckle up..... they could have lived if they would have had thier seatbelt.....

17. Do YOU push it to the limit like Rick Ross?!

18. Lol, nah. I just don't like wearing a seat belt really and I got 20% tint all the way around on my car so coppers can't see me.

19. Ugh. I hate seatbelts.

In my state, it's against the law to not wear one, but, I do it nonetheless. They're just really uncomfortable, catch on my sternum piercing, and negatively impact my ability to drive.

I know that I SHOULD wear one, and that it could save my life and all, but, maybe I just have a death wish. Who knows?