1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you wear your seatbelt?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Jan 26, 2009.

1. I was just curious,

do you wear your seatbelt all the time?

most of the time?

hardly ever?

or never?

2. always... i dont feel right driving w/o it

3. The only time I ever put my seatbelt on is when I cross the Mass border, and then the second I cross back into NH the first thing I do is to take the damn thing off.

Sure, I know I'm stupid and it could save my life, all that fun stuff but they make me extremely uncomfortable and they really do make me a worse driver. I've never worn a seatbelt, not even as a kid so I guess if I just got in the habit of putting it on the second I got in my truck... But that's too much of a hassle and I would rather risk it than have to wear that uncomfortable piece of shit every day.

4. Always, and I tell others to buckle up as well. They've saved my life too many times.

5. I always wear my seat belt. I value my life and putting on my seat belt is an easy way to regulate my death percentage.

6. #6 MoonJuice, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    My car makes sure I'm wearing it with this fucking incessant chirping. Irritating doesn't even begin to describe it.

Sometimes I'll just turn the music up to drown it out but generally I'll just wear it. I don't think it affects my driving in anyway but I do prefer the freedom of not being buckled-in.

7. Man I been really out of the habit of wearing a seatbelt... Every once in a while Ill remember and put it on.

had an aquaintance die semi recently, he probably could have been saved if he was wearing a seatbelt, BUT then again one of my best friends moms was NOT wearing a seatbelt and it saved her life...

8. My mom broke her neck for not wearing a seatbelt. I buckle up more often now.

9. You're not my mom

10. I'm sorry but in my opinion driving with out a seat belt is just stupid. Sure it may make you uncomfortable but would you rather be uncomfortable or go flying through your windshield and be nothing but a shit stain on the pavement when the EMTs arrive?

Wearing a seat belt is a no brainer for me. I've known about and seen way to many deaths due to lack of seat belt to not wear it.

11. Always, even tho it bugs the shit outta me- and my truck makes the most annoying sound when it's not buckled. I remember my gramma used to hook hers around her knee, lol- she hated that damn thing. I tried the "hook" when i started drivin but it's even more annoying. I have 4 kids over the age of 10 so I feel I have to set the example, lol. Not to mention, anymore, u can get pulled over just for not havin it on.

12. usually only when im ridin dirty or i get the feeling the dude thats driving could be a dumbass and wreck

13. No, I'd rather crush my sternum on the steering wheel or go through the windshield

Yeah I wear it all the time, I don't feel comfortable without it.

14. Im comfortable without it on but my conscience is just screaming in my ear the whole time.

15. Those of you who say it makes you a worse driver... yes your the only one on the road aren't you :hello:. I think once you get used to it being there its not uncomfortable.

- I wear mine all the time.

16. No, I can't remember the last time I actually buckled up.

17. You're ridin' into the danger zone, BillDavis

18. <3 It's Always Sunny. +Rep just for your avatar :smoke:

19. i wear it all the time, and i make others in my car as well. some say "whatever, i'll pay the ticket if you get stopped for my seatbelt" which is fine, but (local law applicable) it's MY license that gets demerits for YOUR seatbelt. No, i'm not your mom, but if you are in my car i have a right to tell you to wear it...or you can walk. i've told people that before, and they have.

20. If someone asked me to put on a seatbelt in their car, I would gladly oblige. I dont see a reason not to.

But I must say I am actually surprised that so many people actually wear their seatbelts all the time.

I wasnt expecting the results that are coming from the poll.

Grasscity Deals Near You