Do you want to change your eye color permanently?

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, May 7, 2013.

1. Yeah, a new procedure with a laser in your eye? No thanks. I'll be legally blind before I'm thirty and I probably won't ever even get lasik despite it being fairly routine. Though I would like permanent purple eyes.

2. This is really cool. I don't think I'd do it though.

3. I have green eyes so...win.
    I don't know...I really don't like things in or around my eyes so I'd probably have a lot of anxiety before hand.

4. i don't really see the point in changing eye color.

and i already have blue eyes so i guess my answer would have to be no anyway lol

5. i can't see my self having blue eyes, with dark brown hair. weird. but a cool tech

6. No, why would you want to change something that's unique about yourself permanently.

I love having brown eyes.

Also I'd be too paranoid of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4XHInbnBk8]Dead Space 2 - Needle Death - YouTube[/ame]

(It is quite gorey, you've been warned)

7. There is nothing unique about brown eyes though. It's the most common eye color in the world.

Blue eyes run in my family I'm sure I won't look that weird though I'd prefer green. Blue is the second best choice though.

8. You want to be a targaryen dont you?

I'd make it so I had one blue and one brown. Left eye would be blue

9. I actually like chicks with big brown eyes.

10. in 5 years theres going to be punk chics that change their eye color every week like they dye their hair now.

11. I could see a lot of chicks doing this in the future.

12. I want hazel eyes I love my brown eyes though because they aren't super dark

13. Mine aren't super dark either....but I just think a different color would look better. If hazel or green were an option I'd opt for those...but blue is a very pretty color as well.

14. Any color?

That I would do, shit be all red as fuck and shit...Shit son, whatchu be lookin' at, huh?!:cool:

15. I remember reading somewhere that people are programmed to like blue eyes best in a potential mate. This is because it makes it easy to see their pupils. You can tell when their pupils dilate which is a response to pleasure. So ya... idk whree im goin with this

16. That's interesting as fuck^

17. No, I'd rather spend my $10,000 on something else and not take the health risks for something most people don't notice. I care more about fixing my eyesight rather than color. It sucks having shitty vision.

18. Mine are brown but I wouldn't change them until I know I'm getting real purple eyes hah :smoking:

19. Purple eyes would be the coolest color.