Do you want marijuana legalized in your state or not? Heres what you gotta do...........................?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bukoobonkym75, Sep 22, 2013.

1. #1 Bukoobonkym75, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2013
    Do you want at least the same protections allowed in Colorado or not?
    Do you want to be able to possess an ounce without fines and your marijuana confiscated or not?
    Do you want to be able to grow your own marijuana without the risk of your house getting raided and spending years in jail or not?
    Do you want there to be marijuana stores you could walk into with all the varieties of strains, edibles, drinkables and not have to buy it from shady dealers off the black market?

every single toker must treat the issue of marijuana like the NRA treats their guns.

Every single toker needs to join NORML and MPP. Every single toker needs to make a small donation (like $4) each month. Every single toker needs to vote in every election (state, federal, local, president, congress, midterms, primaries). and vote for marijuana as a single issue. Its very important that you treat it like a single issue the same way the NRA treats the gun issue. Because none of the politicians support this cause, this has to happen. Every single toker needs to email their representatives whenever any marijuana related legislation comes up. Every single toker needs to show up at their state capitol with a sign whenever a marijuana bill is voted on.

Theres supposed to be around 25-30 million tokers in the US. If all of them did this, getting marijuana legalized would be a cakewalk.

In order for tokers rights to remain protected, this has to happen. If this does not happen, everything won could be gone. What do you think?

2. Never heard of NORML or MPP.

3. Sorry I've got more important things to worry about. Like my government taking over the rest of the world.

4. I don't care, government can't stop me from doing what I love, fuck dem niggas.

5. Are you serious

6. one post and its this? are you a lobbyist of somekind?

7. Hrmm...there was a thread just like this not that long ago...

:huh:

8. Make more money as it is once state takes over no grow. over taxed. Like 75%
    I'm from wa and I'm watching it should I show you links for proof fuck normal !

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. world domination would be suhhhhweeeeeeeet

10. dead serious.

11. id much rather have it decriminalized than legalized.

12. Decrim=you pay a $500 fine and get your marijuana confiscated for simple possession.
    Legalization= zero penalty for simple possession.

Decrim=you go to jail for years if you grow your own
    Legalization=you get to grow your own without worrying about the cops busting down your door

Decrim=no marijuana stores. Your forced to rely on shady dealers.
    Legalization=a safe legal market. Marijuana stores with all the varieties of strains, edibles, marijuana drink and any marijuana product you want.

Are you sure you support decrim over Colorados law?

13. 75% tax is better than no legalization right?
    A safe legal market as an option is better than being forced to rely on shady dealers right?
    Being able to possess an ounce with zero penalty is better than the alternative where you pay hundreds of $$$ in fines and get your marijuana confiscated? right?

14. IMO, right, right aaaand right! :)

15. #16 B00tLeg, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
    1. The legalized price wouldn't be what you currently pay plus tax because we pay a premium for risky business. With that said it probably would be more expensive than off the street but I'd much prefer to walk into a shop and be on my way no hassle. 2. I've never heard anyone try to rally ppl asking them to "be like the NRA!"Let's be like the guys that ignore statistics and belligerently stick to it.

16. Are you seriously serious

17. Marijuana legalization is not the only issue, so I wouldn't vote for a poor candidate for their stance on weed alone. And I don't exactly see how donating my money will help the cause of legalization, I'll pass.

And the NRA is full of government-controlled pussies. At least be like the GOA :cool:

18. I'm a low income medical patient and my 10 a gram will now be 30 plus I can all ready Cary a pound around with out risk.,so your telling me the liquor control board should be in charge of my meds ? If you actually read the laws you would feel different

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. meh as long as it's medical in cali I'm good. Basically legal if you have a card and aren't doing crazy shit with it  like selling pounds.