Do you wanna die sober or high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Austinscott103, Mar 10, 2018.

1. i was just smoking a bowl and I started getting into those really deep thoughts and I realized idk if I wanna die while I’m high even though I’m a regular smoker and I love weed a lot. I’d rather die in my natural state of mind. I was surprised nothing came up when I searched for a thread on this cause weed is just a normal thing for us but what about in those last days or hours?

2. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I’m new

3. I wanna die tripping, period. But really, we wouldn't know in most cases when we would die so it'd be tricky to time it lmao. Just stay ripped I guess?

4. Just click edit & put double post dude

5. i want to die instantly so it doesn't really matter if im high or not.

6. I don't want to die but I don't want to live forever. Whatever happens happens though and you won't catch me giving too much of a fuck in the meantime.

7. I’m always high but would prefer to go n my sleep.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't want to die at all

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I just want a trip I never come back from.
    Stuck forever in a place of psychedelic pleasure

10. I'll probably die medicated... No big deal ganja was placed on this Earth for us anyhow

11. based on a certain chemical your brain releases upon death, i think death will be the greatest trip i've ever experienced.

i just hope I don't die a slow painful death. like burning to death or being eaten alive...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. I want to die spectaculary

13. If you don't watch it all atleast skip to 3:40. Spider up brah

14. I'd want to be high in my last moments. I'm just more relaxed and at peace that way.

I definitely don't want to die though. If I could live forever I would. My mortality bothers me sometimes...

15. #15 Mr. Mojorising, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Wrong look it up. You don't know shit about dimethyltryptamine.

Gutted and torn apart yet I survived.

Died hundreds of times. Not scared

• Like Like x 1
  16. Preferably in my sleep, with the hopes of just blending into my dream-world upon death.

As long as its not like the movie groundhogs day..... :]

17. Hmmm die sober or high. Guess that depends on what I’m doing. If I die peacefully say in my sleep it don’t really matter. But if I have to die in some dumb ass crap way I think stoned AF!!
    :passing-joint:

18. #18 generic98547, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Dying in sleep sounds awful to me personally. I know once I die that's it atleast for this life and that it's all pretty irrelevant but still I'd rather know what's coming... I'm a Christian sure but I don't believe what a lot of these other people believe... People preach that when you die you'll go to heaven to be with loved ones... Yeah right for starters we are all sinners and to think we would enter into some sinless place as we are is insane. Sure I believe in spirits and I believe I have a spirit and when I die I believe that spirit will continue on but not the current me. Point being even though it's all irrelevant in the grand scheme of things I'd like to say goodbye to close family and friends first. Id also like to not be buried in a damn casket... I never understood that.. it's stupid as hell just put me in the ground and let me break down into nutrients because that's what's going to happen regardless if humans try to prolong it via caskets and chemicals.

Plus to be honest I HATE IT when a preacher claims we will all be together again... So what wives and hudbands who became widows and remarried will all magically be together in heaven... Lol I wish preachers would just shut the fuck up with their wishful fairytales and read out of the bible itself directly instead of interpretating the Bible how they picture it as if they are the absolute power to be. Then you have these gullible idiots that think the only way you will be saved is if you go to churches that are in the business of making money and devoutly listen to every fairytale they make up nomatter how farcit strays from the bible...

Then for the love of God don't get me started on how so much of the time scripture is hidden from the public and also others that were flat out destroyed or altered... The pope apparently is the only one that has the right to read all the scripture.... I don't trust those scumbags as far as I can throw them and you can be a Christian without being a gullible sheep. I don't get how all these die hard Christian's are fine and dandy with the bulk of the scripture being hidden from them... Hell Catholics don't even use the bible just their own little book that's prescheduled week to week a year in advanced.

I'm just ranting lol sorry. Anyhow... Continue gentlemen.... Apologies haha

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'll never die sober...due to being on blood pressure meds, ADHD med, mood stabilizer. .yeah.

I have a headache right now. I believe it is stemming from my DDD ,my end plates rubbing together..nerves ..whatever

20. I have a fair amount of years in lucid dream experience with many self induced out of body type experiences... Some crazy shit, I used to be a strong atheist until I discovered Astral projection and took the time to have the experience happen. Then I really started questioning how there's more to reality than what your eyes can take in. Way more

Sent from my VS988 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1