Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you usually take a lot of hits when you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Barcelona420, Feb 21, 2009.

1. probably about 2-3 to start out and after a while i may take a few more. depends on the session. On a usual wake and bake I'll take two fat rips haha:D

2. just got off a little tbreak so 4 or 5 hits and im gone

3. #23 YungSteezy215, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    I like to smoke 2 or 3 bowls per session. I start out taking a huge rip every 10 minutes til its cashed. worx out pretty well i reccomend it if you have limited supply.

This is out of a bong btw. Best 32 bucks Ive ever spent

4. what i like to do is smoke a bowl from my bong wait 1/2 hour smoke a bowl repeat as needed. do that everyday if i could afford it

5. I save the most weed by myself. I find group smoking encourages wasting weed.

If I'm alone, I can take a couple bong rips and be on my way for a good hour... If I'm with friends we don't really stop until people have to start leaving.

6. One or two hits of my stuff is enough to give just about anyone a good buzz. Sometimes I don't stop there though ;)

7. sessions have to be quick for me or i do not get smahsed at all
    i like to punch down like 15 quick full dro bowls out of the bong and then chill for a bit

8. I feel that with different strains comes different levels. Some shit can just keep getting you lifted, but some shit has its point where you wont be getting any more stoned.

9. when i smoke i typically smoke with like 4 of my friends so we smoke like a gram and a half blunt and im high as shit lol

10. one big bong does me, any more is a waste

11. HAHAHAAHHAHA soo true....

I can rip .1 of the good stuff, and be equally as high as if I had faced the whole gram. Smoking weed it just like the half life of carbon dating, each hit thereafter the first is going to be less of a dramatic impact on your state of mind.

12. that is put so nicely Tuk but i guess you have to understand radioactive half life decay to really appreciate it....still it made my mind satisfied :)

13. I mean don't get me wrong, i can destroy a lot of bud in a night.
    but if i was to step back, when i do smoke i only take about one or two bowl packs. and i'm good.

I have a pretty good tolerance and been smoking for many years. but i honestly think that everyone is feeling good after one or two.
    Just continues attacking of that new bag of green you just bought is kind of a waste to do all at one time.

But when smoking a blunt or joint, it's a must to continue smoking until it's gone.
    we don't half ass it.

14. for years i used to smoke say 3-4 bowls between a few people

but now i'll wait 5 minutes before i spark another bowl to see how high i am cos i find i dont need to smoke as much as i really think i do

15. I have this disorder that if I have weed I'll just smoke it all sometimes and it gets me hella baked. :smoking:

16. I take alot of small hits when I smoke to lower the chance of getting too high for comfort. I just smoke a little wait, and smoke some more as I am coming down to maintain the high. I feel it is better to take a bunch of small hits than take one super mega hit and be freaking out for 20 minutes or longer.

17. Hahaaa I feel ya on that one.. @ least there is the inconvenience of having to move my lazy ass over to the one window in my room when i toke, otherwise ill have nowhere to blow my hits w/o making my house smell of weed. but if i could just blaze up anywhere in my house, my weed would not last a DAY... haha :smoking:

18. if i pick up a qaurter theres like a 20 sac left at night :(

19. I suck at self control when i have weed around and i'm not doing anything.

20. One joint last you two days??

Five blunts last me one day, you're smoking like a bitch if one joint is lasting you two days, I'm sorry.