Do you use the phrase "No Homo"?

Discussion in 'General' started by .420., Nov 26, 2009.

1. I hate this fucking phrase! It's so typical male BS! If your going to say something gay then man up and take the jokes and diss attached to what you say/do. I feel most people hide behind it as if there afraid to be labeled a homo. Why does it matter if you don't prefer a cock in your ass no matter what people say then it doesn't really matter. What if someone forget's to say no homo, then is the world gonna end, the skies shall open up and the lord with shower the earth with brimstone from hell<lol. It makes no sense at it's fucking childish and ignorant.

2. God you're so sexy when you're angry.

No homo :smoke:

3. I've never heard this expression...

4. i also think that saying is fucking stupid...i never say it and thankfully none of my friends do either

5. dude, it isn't serious

it's just funny to say that when you accidently say something in a gay way

6. Then why make a big deal out of it? Speically if your going to genralize with the typical male bs statement. Its just a phrase, just a gust of wind from the throat.

7. Didnt Lil Wayne start that? Kill him and lets see...

8. I concur, it's always some alpha male douchebag using the phrase too.

It's probably invented by closeted thugs.. If you're really not gay, why would you say shit that required concluding with "no homo".

"I'm fuckin' starvin mayne. Awwh shit my homie made hotdogss. You got any buns I can stuff my sausage in? No homo"

9. Never why would I ever say no homo? I don't care what anyone thinks of me except for myself if I'm happy with who I am and feel comfortable enough to say things people might find homosexual then thats their problem for judging me/people in the 1st place

10. you're old

oldie

11. Its the most ridiculous phrase I have ever heard in my life. I would never use that.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_uh0ozOf5c]YouTube - No Racial! (2009's "No Homo")[/ame]

13. My younger friend says that shit all the time. :confused:

Sometimes I just wanna pull my dick out and be like "No homo. is everything not homo now?"

14. Eh, it has its moments where its really funny if used. The problem is people start using it to much and it becomes pretty lame.

15. "What's not homo about my junk flopping around in your face? Huh? Now suck the hose."

16. Do homosexuals say, "No Hetero"?

17. the only person i see making a deal about it and caring in general is you.:confused_2::confused_2:

i guess i fail to see the issue??

PS:Your poll makes no sense.. "How many..?" is not a yes or no question..

18. i think the only people that trip about the phrase are homosexuals.

are you a homosexual?

19. "How many people use the phrase no homo?"
    "Yes"
    Lol,what??

One of my friends uses it all the time.He also says you can "no homo anything."Even if you have sex with another guy and say "no homo" after it....>.>
    he's weird

20. yea... its supposed to be stupid.