Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you use filters with your joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombie1147, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Normally if I throw a little bit of a cig in a joint ill have a filter in one. But it seems a lot of people use them with pure green joints. Why is this? An old rumor a friend told a few years back was that it filtered out thc. I don't really believe that, but it seems quite unnecessary to have one. My whole life I never usually have them, is it a good idea to?

2. Fresh clean high grade sweet tasting bud needs no filter!!!!!!!!

3. I always throw a crutch into my joints. I like the looks of the cone shape and dont need roach clips. 

4. Cigarrette filters do filter out some THC, but not a significant ammount. I usually tear a strip off of a business card and roll it up with that W in the middle.

5. Cigarette filters in my experience does really filter out a shit load of THC. I would never use them.

But obviously regular cardboard filter tips are great.

6. i would typically throw in a crutch because i dislike that heat on my finger tips while trying to hit the roach, or even seeing someone else just bear it because they think theyre hot shit. so filter = lesss bud wasted; no time trying to decide who wants the roach because we continue in rotation (=

7. I use a filter because I find it easier to roll joints with a filter to support the open end you suck through. That way that end will stay open and plus you can continue to smoke the  joint up until it goes out right before it hits the filter/ your mouth. 

8. I don't use a actual filter for obvious reasons "takes away from the delicious taste" but I do put paper at the very end so weed doesn't get into my mouth.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app