Do you use DEMONOID????

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8njam, Mar 15, 2012.

1. im trying to get some software...i use Vuze as my client but id like to be able to sign in to the demonoid site, but their page says registration is CLOSED and its invite only....i was hoping someone could help me out with an invite :) you'd be helping me make some better,cleaner sounding music haha :smoke:

2. My friend always uses that, never sent me an invite.

3. I'll take one if there are any up for grabs.

4. sorry tried to get one for you best i could do is a link where you can get one...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klfN-A9oWSA]Demonoid Invitation codes distribution since 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

5. my buddy max hooked me up with an invite thanks for the replies though, CALI SMOKES i can shoot you an invite since you were the first to reply haha...but ill only give one cuz invites are limited i guess

6. ill take pm me :cool:

7. Keep checking back there around the first of the month. Accounts are purged, and registration is opened. Usually fills up again within 12-24 hours.

You can also download two or three things per day without an account. So if you're looking for one particular thing, it may not be worth the hassle to get an account.

8. [quote name='"DieselG"']Keep checking back there around the first of the month. Accounts are purged, and registration is opened. Usually fills up again within 12-24 hours.

You can also download two or three things per day without an account. So if you're looking for one particular thing, it may not be worth the hassle to get an account.[/quote]

Thanks,but read 2 messages above yours

9. Didn't notice - must have been flat rate reading...

Maybe this will help someone else out...

10. Demonoid is the greatest ever. Just got the whole Rolling Stones discography, like 500 songs.

11. send me a PM if you want an invite

12. I used to a lot, but don't bother with torrents anymore.

13. w0wzXublkl9w9f1q27zrulnk36hchx3f6myfo6p7

w0wzX1pwruigp63njtdmn7pujncokovcmw44tav1r225

w0wzX20g2iorqvowjngm6ojos55qf62z0239ci82mer9l