Do you use condoms?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TwistedPuppy, Feb 26, 2012.

1. How often?

Personally I have a system for this. If she's hot, I'm gonna shoot my load in her. If she's ok, I'll raw dog it but pull out. If she's not so hot and I've decided to do it, I'll use a rubber. If I'm drunk, same scale applies but average becomes hot.

I am a sick fuck, I know.

2. My girls on birth control so I've been slammin it raw for years now...I hate condoms

3. Since my gf\s not on the pill, I use condoms sometimes.

Sometimes I pull out, I know dangerous and what not but idgaf :(

4. [quote name='"Rerun"']Since my gf\s not on the pill, I use condoms sometimes.

Sometimes I pull out, I know dangerous and what not but idgaf :([/quote]

Once she's pregnant you'll b like "damn,I wish I gave a fuck"

5. [quote name='"sk8njam"']

Once she's pregnant you'll b like "damn,I wish I gave a fuck"[/quote]

Yea cause I do... Lol smh

6. i passed on new ass couple times cuz i ddnt hve a condom. im more pnoid of catching smething than gettin her prgnant.

7. Don't think I'd ever pass on it unless she was diiiirty. Though I always keep one just in case they won't do it without one.

8. Condoms are a lot cheaper than babies.

I use 'em.

9. Gf is not on the pill so I do

10. I pull out. If that doesn't work I usually just stick with anal.

11. Im not using them at all right now. But my fiance and I are trying to have a baby.

12. The girl I'm seeing won't take the pill because it messes with her hormones. Sucks.

13. Ooops forgot to add the 'Most of the time' option lol...though let's assume that for most people Always doesn't mean Always...just most of the time ;)

Can any of you that had sex with multiple people multiple times honestly say you've used one EVERY time where there was no other method of contraception?

14. I chose other.

Have a girlfriend, she's on BC so haven't used condoms with her in years. If I hooked up with some one else I would wear a condom.

15. Never, I just nut in them. I don't even ask if they are on birth control

16. What's a condom?

17. Yeah like 8 times out of 10, now that I cut down my drinking from complete alcoholism to just about nothing. I feel like having a kid would be the finall piece to the puzzle as far as fucking up my own life goes.

18. I pull out occasionally so I can nut in her mouth/face (shes into that) or I'll just nut in her. My girl's on birth control so I'm not too worried but hey, it's not 100% effective.