Do you use alarm clock?

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Feb 10, 2011.

1. #81 E n i g m a, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
    I don't because I am the Commander and Chief of my body.
    And I actually tell myself when to wake up before I go to sleep.
    But I always wake up at the same time if I have scheduled routine.
    It's called Circadian Rhythm bitches!

2. i dont ususally need alarms cause my classes start pretty late this semester, but if im wakin up before 12 i usually need one

3. (I'm getting a lot of energy from this post...)

I can feel so much vibe from you.

I can feel you very strongly.

A lot of thoughts enter my mind, and they're all about you.

And a lot of thoughts want to come out of my mind, but I hesitate to let it out.

I hesitate because, I don't want to upset you.

So please don't read further.

But if you can take my words as just a random fortune telling bullshit you find inside a fortune cookie, then you may read it.

--

You may or may not have issues that are currently bugging your mind or making you unhappy. If you do have these problems, then I think if you read the below scentence, you will be less stressed.

--

Allow other people to help you. You can't do everything alone.
    Designate some of your work to others. Let them do it for you.
    And share your joy AND your pain with people who love you.
    Don't hide it from them.

--

It was just another very stoned moment thing. I thought I was some sort of a fortune teller or psychic.

4. I set an alarm on my phone, with a clock across the room set to go off a minute or 2 later so I don't just go back to sleep. I used to just use the clock but it didn't always wake me up.

5. You...

Before I say anything, please understand that I am very stoned at the moment, and I think I'm some kind of a psychic or a witch doctor. So please excuse whatever I say from now on.

Are slow with your progress. You ... don't seem to be able to move forward... You are too... scared of failure. You ... need to... believe in yourself more. Have more confidence.

That you can do what you need to do when you need to do it.

6. Never. If I did I wouldn't hear it anyway.

I'm up by 6:30 every morning, and go to sleep anywhere between 10pm and 2am.

7. LOL.
    I thought you were trolling hard at first.
    Interesting....lol
    Thanks. ;)

8. Once I am able to put my mind in the same mind set as another person, then I can see what the other person is thinking.

By reading how someone is setting his/her alarm, I can sort of do that in my mind, and set the alarm in the same manner as the other person. Then I start to see why he/she set the alarm the way he/she did.

I find this extremely interesting.

Of course it doesn't mean that what I'm seeing is necessarily correct, and I'll bet most of the time it's completely off.

But still... it's very fun.

9. likewise

your one in a million ggrass :D

10. There is something to be said about this particular behavior.

Not waking up even if you're already awake, if you didn't set the alarm the previous night.

It shows the person is very stubborn. Once he/she set his/her mind, he/she will not change it.

Before going to bed, by NOT setting the alarm, the person had already decided if he/she will wake up or not.

And in the morning, regardless to actual state of sleep, whether it be awake or asleep, the person excutes according to the previous night's plan.

11. I'm one in a million?

Yes.... I'm one in a million...

There are 999,999 others like me out there...

12. #92 The Crafter, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
    One more thing.

My phone (alarm) is on the other side of the room from my bed because if I can shut it off and stay in bed I will.

Sometimes after both alarms go off I still go back to bed and fall asleep. Like today I work up and 9:00, then 9:20, then fell asleep again and woke up at 11:30.

I hate when I do that even tho it feels so nice, I just feel like I wasted so much of the day for no reason.

Edit: if you are one in a million, given about 7 billion people on the earth, there are 7 million people out there just like you.

13. It shows you are prone to addiction.

Indulgence.

14. Indulgence forsure.

I dunno about addiction, never had anything i couldn't stop doing.

Yet.

15. (After some thoughts)

Have you met anyone who is just like you?

I have yet to meet anyone like that.

16. You're already addicted to many things, but they're not causing any problems, so you don't see it.

But as long as your self-discipline side of you is doing a good job, I don't think your addiction will be any problem in your life.

17. noooo.... that cant be right because theres only 1 GGrass on GC.... there would have to be at least 1000 more on here for that to be right.....or maybe they just have different names idk..... but its probably more like there is one like you out of a random sample pool of 1 million individuals.... but that is not to say that if we expanded the pool we'd find more....

18. i understood what you said until the second word... then i spaced out

19. He seemed a bit nervous, didn't he?

20. sounded high as a kite to me