Do you use alarm clock?

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Always have to set my alarm clock or i'll just sleep through anything that i'm suppose to be doing. And i usually hit the sleep button at least two or three times. Also i tend to stay up until 3-4 am since i don't ever need to be awake until noon.

2. like some said i have a mental clock, and it seems very accurate sometimes. recently i've been waking up a few hours before work to start the day and wake up more. going into work straight out of bed sucks the life out of you. i set my alarm for 1130 just in case but am always up at 9-945am.

3. I have an 8am class on tuesday/thurday so I have a 7:20 and 7:30 alarm set for those days and a 9am alarm for the days I have classes later in the day.

4. I just use the alarm on my phone since I'm too cheap to buy a clock :cool:

5. I use my iPhone, but I only have an alarm for class on Mon/Weds, I just tell myself when I need to get up and set a late alarm

Like if I work at noon I'll set it for 10:30 but tell myself to wake up at 8:30 or 9

6. I have the alarm on my phone set to 5 am, 1 pm, 5 pm and 9 pm for my med schedule, but I tend to pop awake about 4 am naturally, then my aerogarden kicks on at 430 when my husband needs to get up for work.

Which reminds me, I need to make pesto the basil is getting to be a bit out of control again.

7. If I have to be somewhere in the morning I set it just in case I don't wake up in time. I usually do not use one though because I wake up at about 7 to 8 am no matter what.

8. my room has two windows that open to the sunrise, so it get really bright and wakes me up no alarm needed

9. Yep.

Have to have it for classes or else I'd be sleeping past noon everyday.

That'd be nice....

10. Yea, but Im almost always awake before it goes off.

11. Yeah, I have to have one thats set an hour later then it actually is, its werid.

12. My phone allows me to use 10 alarms and I use them everyday whether I need to wake up or not. Typically I'll set the latest alarm clock to 2pm, the earliest and noon, and the other 8(yes I use all 10 alarms, makes me feel secure) are at random times in between 2pm and 12. See cuz I stay up late late at night so the alarms are to make sure I don't sleep till the evening time :hide:

13. Hahaha I though I was bad :laughing: ^

14. yea. i do also. Mine is set to 5am. I wake up at 5, watch tv or just lay there for maybe a good 15 minutes then i get ready for work :)

15. A lot like OP i check my alarm clock every night before bed. It goes off at 550am and i always wake up right before it goes off IF its set. If i forget to set it i wont wake up, even if i tell myself too.

16. You have a scientific mind, which is curious, and working all the time.

17. You 'consume' sleep.

18. :O You're right about the scientific mind. I'm studying medicinal chem..but you probably already know that too!

19. You sound scared. Not really frightened, but just a bit scared. Don't want to wake up, but it's inevitable.

You are lucky. Being on a sleeping schedule SUCKS.

You sound 'automated'. Repetitive-ness will do that to you man.

You wake up to a brand new day everyday.

20. No. I didn't know you were studying medicinal chem at the time. But last night I think I saw something like that somewhere during my sleep.

Right after you posted your waking habit, I thought you must have a scientific mind.

I wanted to make a post at the time, but it was impossible coz I was driving.

The reason why I thought you had scientific mind was because you said this.

Only one of them worked how I wanted though.

I know what you mean by that. You set up your alarm clocks, two three of them, in a certain way and you see if it works like it's supposed to.

Only a curious and playful mind will think like that.