Do you use alarm clock?

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Ha not quite. Try 20 going on 21 in a couple months, pretty broke from school but still rock Jordans, Nikes, or Vans daily. Wake up every morning to drive 30 minutes to school because i'm too poor to live close to school anymore :mad:.

2. on a ' as needed basis '

i usually go to bed around 3 or 4 am (sometimes as late as 6) and wake up at 12 or 1..... i need to change this seeing as i am wasting many many too much of my day

can you tell anything about me?

3. You have some sort of a project going on almost constantly.

4. Do you have any sort of work that you delayed finishing? Sounds like you got some unfinished business.

5. with what i gave you id say good guess,

i guess that project is understanding myself

and perhaps also the world around me

and in some unhealthy insatiable way, also seeking entertainment to please my restless mind

6. I think anyone who is bothered to set the alarm is someone with a job. Someone who has some sort of a 'plan for the day'.

And those who don't bother with alarms are people who are either very confident, or very... blank person who has nothing to do, or has no idea what he/she will do that day... etc...

A person who wakes up and waits for the alarm, is someone who doesn't want the day to start.

A person who wakes up to multiple alarms (like setting it every 10 minutes for two hours), is someone who are undecisive.

A person who uses TV or radio for morning alarm, are peopel who are quite sociable.

--

Just my thoughts.

7. People who sleep late like that are people who have something to do alone.

Like, writing a book, writing music, making a drawing, stuff like that.

People who are on to something. Like solving a mystery, answering a riddle... stuff like that...

8. next time someone says pot heads are losers, show them this thread and how successful this guy is

9. awww hell ya i do

wish i got this on first page so more people can use it!

i prefer this over pluging and fucking with a ros clot as alarm clock.
    SO EASY

Online Alarm Clock

you need a stop watch/countdown too bro?
    I GOT YO ASS
    Online Stopwatch

you need a white noise generator?
    regular
    SimplyNoise - The Best Free White Noise Generator on the Internet.
    more options
    Free White Noise Generator - Speech Privacy Systems
    rainymood
    RainyMood.com

ya i use almost all of these every single day.

FUCK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

goodnight im off to bed with simply noise and my handy online alarm clock.

GOOD NIGHT U LIL RASCLE CUTIES LOL WUT

10. i have purchased many alarms in the past, claiming to be "Really loud" Then i was an idiot and found out

i could have found an internet alarm clock that i set time and select an mp3 or wav and blast it, and i was woken up alright

I hate alarm clocks. It's like they made it on purpose not loud enough.

My speaker was blasted the music at the time i need to wake up i instantly got up and im like "FUCK YEAH"

It did the job and did not cost a penny

11. I'm usually in bed between 12-1. Sometimes I have my computer with me tho so I stay up like 30 minutes later. I have alarms set for 9:00 and 9:20 weekdays and ones set for 10:30 on the weekend.

12. People who buy the LOUDEST alarm clock in the store are people who are very difficult to wake up.

Or people who don't want to wake up.

13. You are a person with high level of 'self-discipline'.

14. nah i was just a deep sleeper i guess, i needed to wake up "Unnaturally"

I purchased that thing called the sonic bomb supposedly loudest alarm on the market, Beep beep 20 FUCKING MINUTES PASSED and yea i basically was pissed.

Sometimes i just don't think, I always gotta think, but i think too much.

15. i dont like that white noise shit... even though it helps me sleep i get tripped out about thinking im gonna hear ghosts talking and shit :pPPPPPP i hate that movie now.

16. Oh, one more thing.

It's past your bed time.

:D

17. now that i do no have a job i don't use it anymore.

18. You are often without job, than with job.

19. It depends.

If it's something I care about then I'm disciplined about it, but if I don't care about it....

20. Hence the prefix, 'self'. SELF discipline. :)