Do you understand the Trinity? Embrace it? (Atheists and agnostics welcome)

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ReturnFire333, Jan 19, 2021.

1. The Holy Trinity of God. Father, Son, Holy Spirit. This is the biblical, scriptural, true form of the living God. Many deniers seem to adhere to the logical fallacy that 1+1+1=1 when we know that 1+1+1=3. Others simply ignore the scripture that proves their lack of understanding and faith to be true, and the resulting understanding they do have to be vividly false. E.g. "Jesus Christ was born and did not exist with God before creation. This fallacy is commonly perpetuated, and the subsequent visceral strike of the fallacy through scripture, is commonly ignored. John 1: 16 "Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known."

Do you understand the Holy Trinity? Can you wrap your mind around the awesome, awe-compelling encompassment of the Alpha through Omega? Do you embrace the Trinity, and if you do not understand it, do you have the faith, your knowledge of the unseen things of the Lord of hosts? If you reject the trinity, why do you, and can you prove your disagreement to be logically valid and not subject to fallacy?

Good topic folks, definitely quality conversation could-to-be-had here, just through the vastness of the believers Holy Spirit alone.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. 1 engine. 1 transmission. 1 steering wheel. = 1 car.

Mindblown.

3. Loooks like god made the thread he came here in a bear shirt … :smoking-rapper:

to the op I suggest you research the origins of Christianity,
    No one can prove if it’s true or false …
    I’m a theist who doesn’t buy this bs fed to us by false religions ,
    I read some of the Bible years ago , that stuff is insane it’s supernatural and cannot happen without technology or something we do not have today . Is god dead ? We’re are the fallen angels , is Lucifer same as Jesus ? If you read the Bible he is .
    Bright morning star = the sun or Jesus .. hourus

I’d like to hear your opinions on this topic , not sure we’re this trinity stuff came from probably Buddhism or Hindus or something ancient .
    It’s a interesting topic I’m Not sure if your trying to debate or or what ??