Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you try to conserve your weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnny Blazed, Jun 12, 2011.

1. like when you get a 1/4 do you just smoke it all up in a day or 2 or do you try to make it last around a week

2. Depends whats happening and my financial situation

3. If I get under an ounce I will make it last long. Smoke every 4 hours and I can make an eighth last a week, and that is still everyday smoking. If I do have a lot though, like a QP or something, I will definitely smoke a lot. Rolling fat blunts and joints. Along with ripping fat bowls out the bong. I just like getting the most out of my purchases. I'd rather stay high all week, than get super fucked for a day.

4. i try to conserve when i'm smoking alone. i tend to "over-smoke " when with my friends though. idk why. :(

5. Doesn't really matter the amount of weed I have that's under an ounce, I always manage to blow it in less then a week :/

6. of coourse

7. Definitely.

I don't smoke much, but when I do it could be as long as 3 days of nonstop smoking.

I would normally get an 1/8 and try to hold it a month. I don't have a job currently so money is extremely tight. Once I do get a job I will buy a lot and smoke without regret.

8. When I have more weed, I'll smoke it faster even if i try not to. Just can't help it, but if I have just a g or so, ill do my damnedest to conserve it.

9. A week? A quarter will last me about 8 months and that's vaping every single night.

10. Yea, I can make an eighth last two weeks if I wanted to. Usually an eighth a week is good for me though. I only carry on me what I'm willing to smoke or lose. If I don't have the whole bag with me, I can't smoke the whole bag. Makes it easier when smoking with friends and you don't want to throw down all your weed.

11. Wow. I could use a vape.

12. 1/8th I can conserve...Anything over and I'm blowing through it.

13. Yeah - I'm a lightweight which helps, but I smoke out my mates every now and then so I don't wanna sacrifice a PROPER session with the boys to a smaller one (they get me back...)

14. Not just any vape though. Some vapes are more efficient than others, but they are all more efficient than smoking.

15. yea but it never happens

16. Right now I am but pretty soon I won't have to