Do you truly care about the #?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TokenBG, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Do you ask your partner many sexual partners they have had? I haven't been asked that in over 2 years and recently I was and it made me wonder why? I was honest with my answer but after going home and thinking about it I thought to myself "I should have lied and said..." and then I became annoyed with myself for being "ashamed" of this # because this guy was curious.

Who cares & why?
    Who doesn't care & why?

I personally don't really want to know. Why? The past is the past. As long as the person doesn't have any STDs carried over from their previous partners I couldn't care less who they did before me.

2. [quote name="TokenBG" post="19117680" timestamp="1386416634"]Do you ask your partner many sexual partners they have had? I haven't been asked that in over 2 years and recently I was and it made me wonder why? I was honest with my answer but after going home and thinking about it I thought to myself "I should have lied and said..." and then I became annoyed with myself for being "ashamed" of this # because this guy was curious.Who cares & why? Who doesn't care & why?I personally don't really want to know. Why? The past is the past. As long as the person doesn't have any STDs carried over from their previous partners I couldn't care less who they did before me. [/quote]i agree,I dont care, just as long as they're clean.

3. #3 Ongyo-Ki, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    I heard some shit in health class back in high school when this lady was talking about sex and stuff, I forgot the details and how it works but it was something from the guy lasting for up to 10 years in the girl after sex and said this analogy of every time you have sex with a girl who had multiple partners in the past 10 years you're also fucking the guys that have already been inside her. I'm not sure if I'm making any sense but I remember her saying something like that. In a way it's like having used goods when you'd rather having something fresh and new.

4. I made a mistake asking my wife to be that same question. She answer truthfully and I had to leave with the answer for 15 years until we divorced.
    I am older and wiser now, and I can tell you with confidence, I will never ask this question of anyone.
    Other then kick start those sinful feelings it will not do anything good. I guarantee it.
    Another sign of a self confident man is never to as this question of anyone. Do you really thing this would be the question from that " Most interesting man in the world".. You know, the Doseqe guy. :)

5. a higher number of partners for a woman, in a guys mind, means a more likely chance of exposure to STD's. but that is generally true for both men and women. so ask him. ask how many boxes he's packed himself into!

6. Dont ask dont tell , if shes a skank I can usually tell but im 20.

7. I think the double standard applies for this as well, women with multiple past partners is seen as a cock hungry whore while a guy with multiple past partners is seen as smooth pimp or whatever.

8. When I was 17, I knew a 16 year old who had had 30+ partners. That would have been too much for me.

In most other cases I'm not too uptight about it. There can be some cases where I just go "shit" though. The one above was one of those.

9. Absolutely, for a guy the # is VERY important. For me, I married my high school sweet heart. I had had my eye on her for a couple of years but the problem was that she had dated/been with a handful of some of my friends. It has been over 15 years and it still gets under my skin. Every day I think about that. A guy can't help feeling like theyre in 'x' place behind the previous bfs. It is ridiculous but it's the way we are wired. People, mostly, don't change. If a girl is extremely sexually active, the thought in a guys mind is that she is a 'lay' more than gf material. It sucks. It makes everyday hard. But there's not much you can do with those thoughts but try to live with it. As far as lying, that just poses risk later. If found out it would be much worse because the assumption would be that there's a reason for the lie. It sets presidency. I'm sorry there's just not a good way around it. Be truthful and if he can't handle it, he's not the guy for you. Its this truth that beats me up ALL the time but if I would have been lied to, it wouldve been a deal breaker. Maybe it's an evolutionary need to be the only partner, idk. I do know that it's the ONLY thing that really matters at the end of the day.
    Now I feel like a jerk. :sad face:

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. As a man i personally dont care im only 18 now so the most of the girls only been with like 10 to 15 dude but if u think about it by the time a chicks like 30 she prib been with100+ dudes

Sent From Pluto

11. I dont ask.

12. As long as I'm not being compared to any of their past partners, then I don't give a damn. They're with me now, right?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. It matters when their pussy is flapping in the wind

14. I don't care as long as its clean, tight and pristine condition. Who am I to judge, everyone has a slutty phase.

15. The guy that asked was my ex boyfriend and now he says he doesn't look at me the same. Ugh. He knew how many people I slept with when we met & started dating (2 years ago). We broke up and I haven't been in another serious relationship since. So, I've been single for almost 1 year and have slept with a few more people than him since we split. I wouldn't mind giving things another shot him so if there is a possibility we can get back together I want to try but now with this looming over us I feel like he will never get over it. Based off a majority of what people are saying he probably won't ever really get over it. Damn.

16. I lost count

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I'm in my mid 50's and I can tell you that the number means a whole lot less now to me than it did when I was 20yrs. old.  My wife of 5yrs. I've never asked and could care less.  I had a past as did she.

18. I never ask anymore, it doesn't matter. It's the past.

19. Nah. But a whores a whore, n its good to know.

20. Only if she says I'm the best she ever had. Then I wanna know am I better then one or ten other dudes?? Other then that long as she's clean don't care. Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.