Do you troll your friends in real life?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DankDankMax, Aug 16, 2011.

1. #1 DankDankMax, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    Sometimes my trolling gets the best of me lol, it just feels so fucking awesome to troll someone.....

EDIT: 1000th post bitches!

2. 1. Setup my friends wireless router without him knowing and changed the password to 000000000. Then convinced him that really smart people had hacked his router and probably already had his information.
    2. Woke up at 6 am and put all my underware in my roommates dresser. Woke up again at 10 when my two roommates were awake and was flipping out becuase someone took all my underware. Then I acted all pissed off that I didn't have enough time to shower and was gonna go to class smelly. Come back and my two roomies were still there. I started going through their shit and their upset I'm touching their shit until I pull out a huge pile of briefs from my one roommates dresser. I act all pissed off and betrayed and go to shower. They were bitching for months about this shit. "Why don't you just fucking admit it?!! You hid his underware in my dresser!" "Oh yeah? Why don't you just fucking admit that you were hoarding his underware in your dresser becuase you were hot for jock!" I never told them.
    3. Had a powerful laser pointer and went to my friends dorm on the 8th floor while he was taking a shower. I had about ten minutes so I got some more friends on the fly and had them turn the light switch on and off to create a strobe light effect just to let everyone in the vicinity know which room was shining the laser. Then I shined this powerful laser at the cop cars and at individual cops until they got real pissed. When we walked out and shut the door we turned the corner and there was my friend getting out of the shower. Asked him if he wanted to go house party hunting and he said naw. On our way down the stairs we saw two RA's and a cop running to the 8th floor. They searched his entire room for that laser pointer.:devious:

3. Best part is you won't receive a warning, infraction, or -rep. Just satisfaction.

4. And maybe a punch to the face but meh, that's quite enjoyable once you get used to it lol

5. Yes, and they do it to me sometimes too. It all depends on the situation lol. We have a laugh in the end anyway so it's all good.

6. I want to hear more real life trolling. This is the greatest

7. This may count as trolling. I hang out on one way streets and stop cars going the wrong direction. They get so mad but honestly I don't give a fuck haha.

8. Uhh idk I stick to Internet trolling, I just get a boner when I post tl;dr on a 2 sentence thread and op gets all pissy like he's got sand in his vagina.... What a bitch

9. One of the instances in which I like to troll my friends is when I recommend a movie to a friend and then the friend sees it and doesn't like it so I go like ughh dude were there not enough explosions in the movie or something? And actin like he's a dumbass that can only appreciate a movie with fancy effects lol. One specific friends gets super pissed when I act like that...

I feel it move when I troll people if you know what I'm talking about :D

10. LOL the underwear one was fucking priceless!! OMG I LOVE IT. I am so going to do this sometime.