Do you troll on other forums?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Doughnut, Nov 26, 2011.

1. #1 Doughnut, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    So...

While most of us act in a respectable manner or at least portray the image we want here on GC...Are you the same on every other internet forum?

Do you troll on other forums?

This is a serious thread.

2. I troll on this one, motherfucker!

But most importantly KFC!

3. Any other forum Im on is for purely information. I used to be on a few sites that I only trolled on, but GC became my only one. I dont often troll here, or at least very hard, and more often than not, its for a reason. You could say its exaggerating to make a point.

4. I troll on others, this forum I actually have respect for.

5. I troll on Omegle.

Come at me bro.

6. I occasionally troll here just for kicks

7. Trolls can fuck shit

and try another forum

Get off GC

:)

pretty sure this thread won't last

8. Yeah. I used to troll GC a bit.. I need to get back on that. Granted when I say troll I don't mean piss people off.. just make joke threads and shit

9. not worth losing ur account if u troll.. -.-

10. u trollin

11. #11 TexRx, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    Darn it! No one seems to have noticed my post up there, yet!

It's post #7......Please! Someone notice me!!

:(

[sarcasm]

12. I ain't gonna lie, I troll here sometimes :p

But yeah I troll other places a hell of a lot harder, I love GC. :D

13. Yeah, I troll a place called Next Generation Gaming. If you google it it's the first one to pop up.
    Only reason I troll them5is because it's a bunch of 13-18 year olds that still play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer and roleplay as thugs. It's quiet funny when you try to talk shit to them because a majority of them are European and have terrible grammar. It's quiet fun, but the admins (which a majority of them are younger than 15) are quick to pull out the ban hammer. I used to be apart of the community, but all that place is about is donating to get everything you could ever want. Plus the fact that the server is shit, admins are corrupt, and it's always lagging. Ugh, there's so much wrong with that place.

Other than that GC is the only other forum I visit regularly and I don't troll here.

14. Kentucky fried chicken is the shit when stoned. Especially when you get that big ass bucket that's like a thing of popcorn. mmmmmm

15. If you get your rocks off trolling on-line forum, you need to get a hobby.
    I voted "no". I don't even go to other forums.

16. whats a troll?

17. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']Any other forum Im on is for purely information. I used to be on a few sites that I only trolled on, but GC became my only one. I dont often troll here, or at least very hard, and more often than not, its for a reason. You could say its exaggerating to make a point.[/quote]

You just enjoy pushing peoples buttons and seeing how far you can take them lol

18. 9/11 didn't happen.

What was this thread about again?

19. I'll have what he's having...with a light dusting of Dada and a soupçon of Reductio ad absurdum.