Do You Treat Gays Like Men Or Women?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Omega369, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I find when I'm around men, my jokes and way of doing things are a bit more aggressive. I won't be chivalrous for them, and hold the door open for them (I'll walk through first and hold it open though).

I treat women more gentle and go out of my way to protect/"treat them like a woman"

Now I don't want this to turn into a feminist thread because I treat males differently than I do females.

My question is, how do you treat gays?

I would also imagine it depends on the gay guy, if he's a "bear" (dominant, aggressive) or a "twink" (less dominant, more sensitive).

Omega369

• Like Like x 1
  2. Treat dudes like dudes, dude

• Like Like x 8
  3. I treat everyone like shit equally

• Like Like x 14
  4. People are people so why should it be
    you and I should get along so awfully

Treat everyone you meet the same - the way YOU want to be treated

• Like Like x 5
  5. I treat everyone on an individual basis.

• Like Like x 5
  6. I knew this gay guy once, but he was super feminine. So I treated him like a girl sometimes and sometimes like a guy. Plus he viewed himself more as a girl.

7. Like men. Though, what if they're trans? Do you think a man can be a woman if "she" identifies as so?

8. I try treating everyone the way they treat me, at least I think I do. I ain't got no problem with gays as long as they understand and respect my own sexual preferences. Sadly a common misconception amongst straight dudes is that every gay dude wants to fuck them, that's pathetic if you ask me. As for the females, yeah no shit you act different towards them. Most women if not all are more sensitive about specific behaviors, plus they have the memory of an elephant. 

9.  I treat em like men, feminine-acting gays can be the most annoying loud ass motherfuckers in the world.

my apologies to those that arent like that, but ive got two gay neighbors, and they're loud motherfuckers screaming for attention.

One of em is way too fat and ugly to act like he does. :laughing:

What's worse is his sister is actually pretty sexy, but she kinda sounds like him, and that's so nasty :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 SlowMo, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    I treat gay men like cocksuckers. :eek:

Sorry gay ppl. I just fuckin wit yas. Y'all are fine with me as long as you aren't trying to ram it up my ass - figuratively speaking.  :metal:

11. i treat them like cats and ignore them 

• Like Like x 1
  12. I treat then like gays.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Don't really know any, and the ones who I have well it's always been in a professional way. Ie serving me in a shop or hotel etc etc

• Like Like x 1
  14. This is why I still don't tell people.

:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 4
  15. Treat them like other people. I hold doors for most people unless they walking like a slug and making me hold the door for half a century. They have to open the door themselves

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. i shut the door on the gay. I mean holding a door open for a gay person is well..pretty gay

17. I treat them like gays. Wont associate with them

18. Treat them like men, They just have a higher pitched voice. ( Why ? )

19. Usually treat them like guys. If it's one of those super obnoxious all in your face "I'm gay look at me" types I'm usually a dick because that annoys me.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.