Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you toke at night?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TimSmokes420, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Hey blades, do you like to smoke at night? It's personally one of my favorites. Makes me get rid of all the stress of the day. I'm going to spark a bowl, and then a big blunt after that. Cheers GC! :smoking:

2. Sure do! Helps me not stay up in the wee hours of the night too!

3. Somtimes I do if I really cant sleep

4. I love smoking at night, only because I have mild insomnia, and I hate staying up late before class. It helps me sleep really well and lets me enjoy a few shows a lot more before I go to bed!

5. Yeah man I hear you with the insomnia part. I'm up until at least 2-3 each night without bud

6. I wake and bake small, don't smoke through the day and basically get blitzed at night. I always get the stoniest highs at night.

7. The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night. :laughing:

8. Dude smoking in the night just feels so much more relaxing to me. Or just in dark places like movie theaters.

9. Usually the only time I do smoke is at night, between work, and school I do not have much time during the day.

If I don't have to work after classes that day, I will sometimes smoke during the day. But that's a rarity

10. He'll yeah , night munchies are the best !

Attached Files:

11. I love toking really late at night and watching stoner movies.

12. I always have a bowl or two before I go to bed! Makes me sleep a lot easier and longer.

13. That spoon looks like a mini lightsaber. Lol

14. the nighttime is the right time!

15. Lol nah it's just see threw n shit

16. It's almost impossible to sleep if I don't.