Do you think youve smoked more than a pound in 2013?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by black sabbath, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Do you think you've smoked more than a pound this year entirely by yourself? I don't mean weed that you're sharing with friends and stuff, I mean inhaled a whole pound in your lungs personally. That's a shitload a weed when you think about it, and realistically I probably have

2. most definitely

3. #5 Milkin Hooters, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    For sure, *I vary between a quad and half o a week. 

4. I think I have smoked something like 3 lbs in 2013 total and at least 1.5 lbs were ingested by myself alone

5. If my math is correct, that works out to 1.2 grams per day between January 1st and December 31st.

I'm not sure if I've hit that or not. Somedays I smoke more than a gram, somedays I don't smoke at all. :confused_2:

6. Nope, probably vaped around a QP

That's some goodass math.

8. Probably not,, more like half a pound, or closer to 3/4 of a pound. I don't smoke daily as of late.

9. I was on t break till august of 2013 and I still think I got more than a pound

10. No way. I'm a daily smoker but I conserve my bud, doubt I've smoked more than a half pound overall. Although if you count all the edibles and concentrates it's really higher haha

11. hey "ar toasty"....if your math is correct than what  would it be in lbs >?? as i smoke for medicinal purpose and it varies but roughly go thru a qtr a day .... :smoking:  to the head :bongin:  :confused_2:  :confused_2:  :confused_2:  :confused_2: dunno why and i do smoke the fire ....just finished a pound of some super silver haze that lasted a bout a month but i smoked my buddies out and made an oz of qwiso..... but i def go thru a qp  a month  of  budz a month ...... as ole' philly has some good current strains and 3 monster 12/12 from seed grows  ...one scrog...one lst....and one sog cab and all the girls were topped using organic soil mix in 1.5 litre pots and others in 18 oz solo cups :yay:  :yay: current stash jars containing og bubba/ girl scout cookies/barney's farms lsd/gdp/lemon g-13/hashplant/bcm/donk/and my own personal triple purple strain a.k.a."dark-matter".......current grows are probably are 6 weeks then flush on some blue berry xchemdawg....3 weeks then flush on my bagseed girls...then just started my flush on the red dragon and some nl clones that are effen huge gonna probably yeild a little over a zip a piece x 97 girls in twocabs and around  35 lst clones in another cab

Reading your whole post made my head spin.  :huh:

If you smoke a quarter-ounce a day, that's something like 5.7 pounds in a year. Shit, man. What's your medicinal purpose?

13. Oh shit im covering the planet with cannabis ....:D:D

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. i suffer from cluster migranes..... and a degenerative disc disease in my neck and spine :( ..... it's ok tho i'll still be puffin some good ole' mj  that makes it all better :huh:  :p  :D  :wave: boy im glad i dont have to pay for my med's sheezee....that would be at or around 4'000 a lb where im at for good medical grade.......that's 20,000 quido kiddo ...so ive smoked a qtr million in medical grade weed in the past ten yrs :poke:

15. Definitely not, probably closer to an oz or two.

16. this whole year? that's like a hit a day haha

17. i have smoked about 15 ounces, so no. but we still got a whole month :smoke: