Do you think your cool because you smoke ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ScoobyGotDoobies, Sep 12, 2013.

1. I started smoking at a young age while hanging out with older kids  and the thing that got under my skin the most was when some
    ignorant fuck asked me the most annoying rhetorical question and I am positive every smoker has been asked this or said it  

ARE YOU COOL BECUASE YOU SMOKE?

this question got me into a lot of fights and arguments because the person who asks it is always the guy that has never smoked before or its the guy that only smokes hookah and every time you talk to him he tells you the benefits of hookah and that its the clean way of smoking and smoking anything else is bad for you

smoking isn't cool its fucking awesome!!!!  Why? lets see it makes what ever your eating taste magical and what ever your doing 10000xxx more fun those are just the typical things that every knows 
    there are so many medical benefits that its gave me
    for example there was a couple of times in my life I was sad and felt depressed and smoking helped me get over those though times
    being high makes me a lot more social and comfortable to be around

<span style="font-size:24px;">So all you grass city members think your cool because you smoke?? tell me why you smoke?</span>

2. Why does it matter if someone asks if your cool for smoking? Why not just say "No, but I am a better person than you because I don't bring up the things I find wrong with you." and walk away. You got in pointless fights that only made you look bad.

I smoke because I want to and can.

3. Not really, especially considering smoking is fairly looked down apon.

I don't care what people think, I smoke because I thoroughly enjoy everything about it.
    Enough said.

4. Thank you for using size 24 font. I don't think I could have read it otherwise....

Ha... haha.... ahahahahaa. Exactly. I pulled up the thread and was like wtf?

6. If you think you're cool because you smoke weed, you aren't cool.

7. I smoke it because I enjoy it. 
    Maybe when I was a teenager I thought I was a badass because of it, but definitely not anymore. I just love smoking a joint after coming home from a hard day of work. 

8. Not anymore. I will admit that when I first tried it, I tried it because I thought it was cool among other reasons. Almost anyone who denies that is a flat out liar. And many people do smoke because they think its cool but that doesn't mean that they don't like it. It's okay to smoke because its cool. What's not okay is smoking because its cool EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T LIKE BEING HIGH. Those are the worst people. If you like it then do it. If you don't like it then dont do it. BEING COOL CAN BE ONE OF THE REASONS YOU SMOKE AS LONG AS ITS NOT THE ONLY REASON YOU SMOKE.

9. i am awesome either way

10. A little. :smoke:

11. Cool like Joe

Sent from my LGL86C

Attached Files:

12. I smoke because I tried it and liked it, never thought about how cool it looked. I tried other stuff and didn't like it, so I don't do it. That's my simple reason for everything. If u like it, just do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Smoking makes you cool, unless you're a faggot.

14. No, I'm cool because I'm a calm person in general. I don't really argue over semantics, shit is a pointless loop. 

15. I smoke cus it helps me deal with this insanity we call life..and I'm pretty fucking cool regardless.

16. No no no no no. I'm not cool because I smoke. I smoke because I'm cool.

17. Far from it really, what's cool about worrying about the law? Or society judging you? None of this lifestyle is "cool", I just happen to like it better this way.

18. I am not cool because I smoke. Everyone else is cool because I smoke.

19. Well I started with cigs and let me tell you once I actually moved up from that to herb it was a sick as difference. The reason I smoked cigs was to be cool, the reason for herb was to break away and find myself.

Sent from the batcave