Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think you'll ever quit smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4smoke2haze0, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I can foresee myself quitting sometime soon. Not today, not tomorrow, I mean shiiiit negro, probably not even next year or the year after. I'd probably estimate it'd be around the time I'm out of college and looking for a professional job. I will most definitely quit when (and if) I go into the white-collar workforce. Don't want any chance of messing up a good income.

How about you? Do you feel you're ever going to quit?

2. If I NEED to for a job then yeah but as for quitting it because I feel like I don't want to smoke anymore....can't say. I do see myself as a casual smoker till the day I die =O Hopefully one day we won't have to go through these damn drug tests =(

3. Why don’t we give this a try?

4. I mean, I guess I'll never completely abolish the ganj from my life, as it's been a huge part of my life for the last 6 years and it's helped me with so much in my own life. I'm sure I'll still spark a J every once in a while when I'm 80!

5. As ireally said, I would stop if i had to for a job's drug test and i would start up again after I passed, But also it would have to be a pretty good job. I currently do construction for a private contractor and no testing was required, So if I were to quit there'd have to be a considerable pay increase..and benefits.

6. I'd quit if I had to get a job requiring a drug test, but it probably won't be a huge deal for a couple years.. until then.. :smoke:

7. I'm open to stopping for several years if my circumstances call for it but I will never declare "I will not smoke marijuana ever again" simply because it's one hell of a fun activity and I'd like to enjoy it during my retirement.

8. ill stop smoking...then i'll start vaping. gotta care about your health after all don't ya?

9. How do you know you'll even live to be 80?? Hope you can see into the future LOL:D

10. naw, im not giving myself any responsibilities that would force me to quit. Fuck all that i'll be getting high for life. I definitely vape more though for the health factor, maybe one day when Im older will go fully vape and smoke rarely. As far as stopping weed, nah what for?

11. probably never stop

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paw_2EJBzFs]Shiiiiiiit, Negro! - YouTube[/ame]

13. "With advances in modern science and my high level income, it's not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300."

14. Ive only had to stop for job applications, it definitley has much less impact on my life at the moment but is a nice weekend treat. Once I retire I will be on the regular and enjoying the golden years just as I enjoyed college

15. Every senior citizen should use cannabis (LifeAlert commercial, anyone?).

16. I dont think so really. I can see myself at 60 still growing my own. It would be so funny. Id die and theyd just find some huge grow and be like what the fuck haha.

But on a serious note, I could quit for a job or if I was arrested or something but other than that I see no reason in the forseeable future that would cause me to quit smoking weed.

17. I will NEVER quit smoking, ever. I love weed. It has become such a big important part of my life and has helped make me a better person. I wouldn't have met my boyfriend if I didn't start smoking weed. It has led me to make a lot of decisions that turned out to be incredibly important to me and shaping my life which I love. It makes me happier, I love you MaryJane!
    AND NOW IT'S LEGAL!!!!! :) <3