do you think you have a secret hunch about how you will die?

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokenCat, Apr 8, 2014.

1. I know I do... I feel like it's gonna be either a terrible car crash or cancer, :eek:  but I've always thought cancer, even when I was little, so I guess I choose that one.

what? :confused_2: why am I choosing things? god I'm high. :hide: 

umm... whatever. what do you think??! :bongin: 

2. Maybe Control your Own Destiny & jump off a cliff, instead of growing old, wrinkly, & gray....

3. Poison at the age of 33.

4. Don't let me die in an automobile. I wanna lie in an open field. Want the snakes to suck my skin. Want the worms to be my friends. Want the birds to eat my eyes

5. Yeah I'm gonna kill myself in twenty minutes

6. Pretty sure it's going to be OD'ing of weed and since that's really not likely I guess I live for the eternity.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

7. Heart attack at 47

Sent

8. having lived through one, I feel like my chances are slightly less. cancer or heart attack however...  :hippie: probably

9. no idea but hopefully i go out while i'm asleep

10. An effort to make "suck" and "skin" on the same line would have erased that half a second where I thought you wanted a snake to suck your dick.
    It'll probably be something drug related. That, or the government assassinating me.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

11. Probably gonna end up with some form of cancer. Seems that's what's happening to most people these days. 

12. aneurysm, sudden cardiac arrest, or stroke.

13. Gunshot wound to the head.

14. I've been having thoughts of trying to open a brewery lately. So I'm gonna say killed in industrial brewing accident at 25

15. Self-inflicted bullet to the brain, or deliberate OD.  

16. I've always had a strong attraction to nooses.

17. #17 chomolungma, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    its from a poem by jim morrison... but yeah i always worry that i'm gonna die in a car accident and how horrible it would be to be trapped in a car... esp if it was burning or something... anyway

but truly, on the gov't assassinating you, that is my most consistent fear in my life... its strange that it would bother someone else... still i know it to be absurd in my own case... but for whatever reason... i always feel like the black ops armageddon shock infantry are about to bust outta my closet and put a red lazer dot on my head..... or that there's tiny invisible drones in my house... i know this is crazy

i also sometimes worry that there's lazers from space microwaving my brain

to validate my sanity... i have a 3.2 gpa at a major university... as if that's proof... but me saying "i'm really quite sane" surely is not enough

18. Well considering I am plagued by sinus arrhythmia I'll probably end up developing a worse arrhythmia when I am old, thus sealing my fate of having a stroke/heart failure/heart attack. Death by heart. That's what I predict. No matter how strong I make my heart, it'll probably take me out in my old age. 

19. #19 chomolungma, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    seeing as you've been diagnosed, and have probably seen a medical professional regarding this- sinus arrythmia is something that is conquerable eh? with lots of exercise etc?

20. I am convinced it will sneak up on me and prove that I had no idea the cause.

And looking back it will become very clear.....