Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think you get a diffrent high from diffrent pecies? bong,pipe,GB exc.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PuffPuffPa--, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I think you would get higher from a GB than a bowl. or Higher from a Bong than a joint. but some people say its all the same. i beg to different i think each piece is a diffrent high and trust me i got ALOT of pipes bongs bubblers, steam rollers everything. and im testing all day. :)

2. Not necessairly the high is different, just how it hits you I would say.

3. #4 Road RunneR, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Well the amount/percent of THC you get differs from joint to glass to vape, so that probably does play a role.. but I dunno. I've thought about this too.

4. Well a vape tends to be a bit of a cleaner high, and if you roll a spliff or a blunt the tobacco affects your high, but there shouldn't be any difference between, say, a joint and a bowl, or a bowl and a bong

5. i just prefer how water hits vs. a pipe. and percolators always seem to be a cleaner hit

6. I find that with joints and non water filtered smoke I get more of a head high versus with a water pipe I feel more relaxed. That's just what I think though, it's probably all pyschological.