Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think you can be too high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Simple question really. Do you think you can be too high? If yes then what do you think too high is?

2. yeah im pretty sure you can be.. i dont think i've ever been just TOO high.. but im pretty sure if you smoked a crazy amount you'd wish you wouldnt've.

i've had times where i've done other drugs and didn't want to be fuckin blazed at the time (which i was)

3. I've been retardedly high off of some white widow that I was taking gravity bong hits with, fucked me up pretty bad. And just the other night a friend of mine basically smoked an 8th of some silver haze and he was pretty messed up, defiently not enjoying himself at all.

4. definitely.. my worst night combined no dinner, about 6 beers and 3-4 rips off a 3 footer. i was spinning and so so ill. I realize it wasn't all the weed, but it definitely helped.

5. I can get high to an unpleasant amount if I'm smoking shwag. I remember smoking a quarter of shwag, also using oil, with 4 friends when I first started smoking. Everything was skipping around and I couldn't feel my tongue. It wasn't too bad but it wasn't an enjoyable high.

I haven't had it happen since even though I've smoked much much more in one session (bucket races) but it's one of the reasons I generally avoid smoking shwag.

6. if im around other people yes
    at a big party or something where trouble could start (my friends can be dicks and dont know when to hold their toungue, and always start fights hah) i like just chillin. if i get too high i cant help out if somethin happens.

so as the big dude (like 6 foot 2, 260), i pretty much have to break somethin up if it happes

when im by myself watching a movie or TV, NO SUCH THING
    gimme like 3 dank blunts

7. Simply put: no, I don't think so. Not unless you don't know your "limits" or something.

8. me, personally (duh) no. well, unless i smoke like 2 ounces of dank in one sitting...but even then, i think i would be able to handle it.

9. no...I don't think I could ever be too high. I love being blitzed :smoke:

10. I think I'll fall asleep before I get too high.

11. I don't like to get too high around a lot of other people because I usually end up getting sleepy. But if I'm by myself I don't care. I usually smoke by myself anyway.

12. The first time I smoked out of a gravity bong I took two full bottle hits and it had been like three weeks since I had smoked at all. It was fucking crazy, I sat down like right away and was just totally gone. I felt like an idiot cause it was with this guy I had just meet in my political science class and it was our first time ever hanging out. I just looked at him and was like: "I have to go back to my room right now and lay down....." he looked at me and was like: "Ummm.... are you ok, cause you're really white?" I was gone for the whole night just laying in my bed watching tv.

13. Exactly

14. Yah, ive been to high a few times its a bummer hehe, i got the spins off being to high once (similar to the spins ya get from alcohol) and it sucked, it takes alot to get me too high but it happens some times.

15. i've been like too high to move like, shit i cant even move. but i dont think i've ever been unpleasently high, even the time i was drinkin and took my first bong rips ever then threw up was fairly enjoyable, it kinda felt cool lol but o well i guess i was too drunk and too high and just kinda puked atleast iwas outside lol

16. being too high is what we call a whitey my friend.

17. When I started smoking sometimes I would get wickedly paranoid and want to come down, but that doesnt happen to me anymore. Right now I taking a one week tolerance break.

18. I get too high off fo schwag because its dirty as shit and if you smoke too much of it you get evil headrushes. If you smoke lots of headies its a niiice clean buzz straight through ^^

19. I think it's a matter of preference. I love being high so much, there is no amount of weed I could possibly smoke that would put me in an uncomfortable state of mind.

Some people just might not like to get higher than a certain point. I think it just depends on the person and how much then enjoy being blazed as fuck.

So, I voted with the "No" option, but I think the phrasing is a bit off. I don't want to say "No, you cannot be too high." I just think that "No, I cannot be too high."

20. Whenever I feel that Im too high (dizzy etc) I smoke more and it makes the feeling go away and I just get higher. ;)